1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bitch can't jump no more

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Cassa01, May 5, 2010.

1. Cassa01

Cassa01 Big Dog

I been coming home from work this last week and my pup sees me and get exiited and jumps and she finaly jumpd and got ova the fence so today got a massive peice sheet wood and nailed it behind like a fence and wedged it behinded the back porch so tht area is blocked off now she can't get over n now I can be a little bit relived that she can't jump or get ova when I'm not home :) anyone eles been in somethig like this?

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

pretty much everyone who doesnt listen when told to chain their dogs.

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

wish some people would walk their dogs rather than just post pointless things about em...the dogs will benefit :D

4. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

if your dog is an escape artist theres not much you can do besides a proper axle steak and good chain. i thought leaving my dog in doors would be safe until she jumped out the window one day x-(

5. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

i hear ya I won a pup about 8 or 9 years ago I gave him to my girl,she lived in a trailor,when he was about 6mo. he ate through her front door while she was at work!!! she found him down the street tryin to play with a couple mutts. needless to say it was time to put him on chain. p.s. I got him back at about 2yo. but he didnt stick around long as he was a p.o.s.

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

next thing we know he will be asking why after hes chained the dog why it was able to hang itself.

some just dont listen.

7. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:deadhorse:............

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lol^^^^^:D

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

You right about that JY. Some people don't need dogs of ANY breed let alone this one.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
  10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

It is like your talking to a brick wall. Why waste your time. You actually think she/he will take anyones advice. :banghead:

11. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Jumping the fence .. - Pit Bull Forums

I am just making this post so when the Cassa01 has his mutt killed from a car, I can laugh at him and taunt him. And will show him this post when I warned him. And explain how he could have prevented all this. But he failed to listen.