1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Biggest Failure?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chinasmom, Dec 2, 2007.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

George W. for me...

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I voted about ten times. I couldn't make up my mind between Bush or Vick.
    I think they just announced Bush as the winner!

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i saw a promo for it w/ dave attell (spelling?).

he said something to the extent of...."Come on. We've all been in mike vick's shoes, walkin your dog down the street thinkin to yourself, 'my dog could whip that dog's a**.' He just took it one step further."

i'm not justifying his acts, but at a time of the year when pending hurricanes and tornadoes were the biggest thing making US news, the MV case was a 6 month early X-mas present for the media.

i'm still more concerned with why my brother's been to Iraq twice and is back in San Diego waiting to here where he's going to 'invade' (as he jokingly puts it) next. where's the world worthy news?

bush is a "world-beater" :p when it comes to failure.

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

i'm still more concerned with why my brother's been to Iraq twice and is back in San Diego waiting to here where he's going to 'invade' (as he jokingly puts it) next. where's the world worthy news?

I hear what you saying. My family has served for years and years. My son-in-law is in Guam now, but they maybe sending him to Iraq. He is Navy.

6. WWII

WWII Banned

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Me too...Cant think of a bigger Chief of failure.

8. I don't talk politics, but I'm in a band and one of the songs we sing "Me and my Uncle" has a line that goes "I know my uncle, he's as honest as me
    And I'm as honest as a Denver man can be"

Our bass player always gets up in the microphone and screams out "I'm as honest as the Bush administration can be"

it makes me laugh...back to the topic...