1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Big Pits.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by puregame, Jun 19, 2004.

1. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

I'd go out on a limb and say they are all mixed. That first one looked bigger than its owner. If I wanted a dog that looked like that Id get a presa or dogo. Those big "pitbulls" are very popular around here going for 1200-2000 a pup. To each his own.

2. Antman15

Antman15 Pup

yeah i agree/ im not supporting fighting dogs but if u where to put him in the pit he would die in minutes

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Hello Marty How are ya?? Havnt talked to Shon in a while.. Im on vacation in Washington... Im sure he will see this sooner or later.. so... "HI SHON!!"
    About those "Pit Bulls"... I find it discusting... They do not even look like pit bulls... bulldog, yes, but not a pit bull... Its a damned shame... I blame UKC for this insanity... It needs to be stopped... atleast register them by a different name...... :mad:
    Anyway, I havnt hardly been on because I am visiting my friend in Enumclaw WA... Ill be home tomarrow... Having an awesome time!! i am anxious to get home to my pooches though.....

4. Marty

Marty Guest

[​IMG]we miss you [​IMG]

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

You aint lyin. Those dogs are huge. I mean damn. I like big dogs, but to me thats stretchin it a lil too far. Those look like super dogs. That guy's so called giant pit is bigger than him. One bite and it would be all over for him. lol. I see a lot of these kennels on the web promoting big pits, but I guess the people that actually believe that those are big pits are being fooled. lol

6. I never had a dog that went over 58 pounds for years and years....first off I was out east...and second I have a soft spot for colby pits......and I love a small frame pit.....I always stood by this until this big cali red stole my heart....I did want it but it landed in my lap....he was a bag of bones .....after I fed it enough for it to keep weight....and thats no matter to take lightly.....it grew to almost 90 pounds we aint talkin fat.....seems they breed um out here for sled pullin or tractor pullin and they are f'ing huge!!! Now I'm not sayin I don't love that Colby and hold him in high reguard and not everyone takes pride in a spotless dog .....but these though different are no less an APBT.....I was in Cali in the late seventies when these dogs first caught my eye....the Mexicans were breedin them in Tijuana...these bruisers pull 10X their own weight on sleds......think about a man doin that!!.......just one different point of veiw....welcome to a place where predjidice should not exist........The Raven http://red2dbonekennels.tripod.com

7. Nitrous

Nitrous Guest

I would prolly own a big dog for a pet bull like you all said, but wouldn't really consider him in a breeding program, but maybe show or wp. i do still like big pit bulls in ways, 1dogman that is a very nice looking dog ya got there:)

8. Nitrous

Nitrous Guest

Man that dog looks alot how mine is now, my dog is only 2 feet tall but is still lean but has muscle tone, and sillyfilly that is one big pup you got, 8 weeks did you say??That is huge, he is still a good looking dog none the less.

9. AC

AC Big Dog

My main stud dog is about 66 chain he's tight alligator bred so that's most likely the reason. He is also throwing some of his height in his pups. So far his pups haven't filled out as much as him and don't think they ever will be but I like the rangy athletic type better than the big bulky type.

Attached Files:

10. thanks nitrous...he is 12 weeks now and 35 pounds..my boyfriend thought he was interested in the weight pulling and got him off a known yard...now he got lazy so the pup is 4 sale...

Attached Files:

11. Nitrous

Nitrous Guest

Now another dog that looks like my dog, the way he is built and his looks, man i'm feelin' more happy everyday seein' pits that look alot like Nitro, i know he'll end up bigger than 55lbs for sure, its all good though.

12. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I double that... I have a male that is 73# conditioned... (80# now.. he he) Good dog though... too dang big, but gets the j...ob done... just in sloooow mooootiooon.... lol Might take a little longer... but... he dosnt give up...
    He could possably be a well bred dog... as far as I know his papers are bunk... He is the most stable dog I have.... knows the difference between a male and a female.. He LOVES the ladys!! treats them like ladys... Good all around dog... I know alot of peaple say thats not game... but... IMO, Hes just being a gentleman!! (Please dont give me a hard time about that.. I thought twice aobut posting it...) Trust me... Hes quite different with the males... LMFAO.... I trust him with my life... He has proven himself many times over... Wouldnt trade him for the world...
    [​IMG]
    Any who...
    Wuts this??!! Razoredge and "baddest dog in the country in the same sentance??!!! What a joke!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2004
  13. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Now THATS the kind of stud dog I like to see!!
    [​IMG]

14. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Right you are!! They are a Matiff/Pit cross, with hung papers... (Thank you very much Eddington..)
    Heres the brute that they call the "bloodline" after..
    Bred to dominate the world of weight pull, which they did... but...
    GAH DAMN!!
    Now tell me, notice anything "funny" about that ped?!?!?!
    Hmmmm...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2004
  15. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

LMFAO.....he is his own grandsire

16. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

LMMFAO he's his own Granpappy..........see what great things can be accomplished in breeding with time travel........LOL

17. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

!!DING DING DING!!
    How stupid does this guy think the we are??
    LMFAO!!

18. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

My boy Clyde is the same way with females, but if pushed enough, he'll let them know its been enough. With males..thats a whole nother story!

i know a guy that is breeding the same line as me but his dogs are really really big (guys not my most favorite person in the world) but he bred 2 of his bigger dogs together and when he sold the pups told them they'd be big (thats what the people wanted) well lol.. the pups as they grew and got older never got over 50 -55 pounds at the max!! I guess there were some really upset people..

Bad picture..he was still growing but maxium cw he's 65 pounds..I have him conditioned down to 60 right now ..I think tis all head though!

[​IMG]

19. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Good game dogs are like that sometimes. They know the difference and have the confidence that they dont have to hit everything that walks by . In this day and age I would rather have the more laid back dog (my big guy is the same way) I can safely walk him down the road without having to worry to much .. (but if something goes in his chain space) and yes..he's a great all around dog. Honest and hard working. He's all APBT....down from the old Neblett lines and I wouldnt trade him for the world!

20. jmg

jmg Big Dog

champ...........well bred.....very well fed!.......75-87lbs

Attached Files: