1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Big fangs.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by junkyard, Sep 19, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Im wondering if we could get some examples of dogs that had bigs sets of ivory or if there is any particular line that is known for throwing a mouth full of daggers? It is not something that is known for being searched for with importance compared to the normaly favoured traits, but surley a mouth of big ivory would help finish of a great dog that was smart , hardmouthed and game. Seems like a full package to me!

SO?
    Examples of old time dogs....
    Examples of blood throwing big sets.....
    PICS?

Reason for thread is i can recall seeing a pic that i think cutt posted of a dog that had some very impressive choppers on him, made me wonder if his brothers and sisters were gifted with the same teeth, which led me to this lol.

2. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I no the Sydney dog from NZ out of stps broadway and minnie have big teeth and produce them also

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Ch ramrod's tramp had some big ones that he passed down

5. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

6. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

8. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Big Fangs.

Attached Files:

9. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Large Fangs

Attached Files:

10. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

we seem to get a nice ones with big fangs with what we run

Attached Files:

• cash.bmp
      File size:
      20.3 KB
      Views:
  11. BGD

BGD Pup

Not a bulldog but the biggest pair of fangs I've ever seen :eek:

[​IMG]

12. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Man, I think Garner's double blade is part saber tooth cat. The first time I
    seen them things I had to take a closer look.

13. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

man what is that and where did you get that pic:eek:

14. KennyB

KennyB Pup

Ch Woodalls Dink throws some big fanged dogs over weird bitch and many others I don't know how to post a pic ill see if I can figure it out my thumb nail is a pic of one out of Dink but you can't see his teeth

15. BGD

BGD Pup

16. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

i need one!!!....... Now

17. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Thanks guys, .crushbones your link doesnt work mate.

The pic i originally saw was a full set and was in the mouth of a bulldog and no word of a lie were in the same proportion for the size of said dogs head as that serbian beast! Letts hope it was cutt and he posts them up again.

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

somebody post a public link

19. KennyB

KennyB Pup

I put a pic of my dogs fangs in my photos they are waiting on moderator approval he is out of woodalls Dink and a daughter of weird bitch :)

20. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog