1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Big Congratulations

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by texasboy, Nov 14, 2005.

1. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

i want to give a big congratulations to Rampage Kennels, Lady Rampage on here, for taking best in show at nationals this year with there female Maggie. she is a fantastic dog owned by fantastic people and although she isn't able to get on as much as she used to i think everyone ought to tell her to keep up the great work. and i want to thank them for all they have done for me they are two of the most stand up people i have met in the dogs. keep doing what you do and i will see you guys in a few weeks. and thanks again.
    yis,
    t.j.

2. rpk

rpk Big Dog

Congratulations! Anyone doing positive things with their dogs deserves to be recognized! Remember the media and legislatures are so quick to make sure negative stories involving pitbulls get out to the public but are so slow about getting out positive stories about pitbulls.

3. natas

natas Big Dog

Congrats!!!!

4. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Congratulations! I agree with texasboy, keep up the great work.

5. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Congratulations

6. Judy

Judy CH Dog

I agree.

Congrats

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I'll give the first person to tell me who the breeder was 1000 points, :)

8. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

i agree keep up the great work lady rampage

9. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

is it M. Guajardo Kennels? just a guess

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2005
  10. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

shes a litter mate to brutas. bred by grip. off his eli bitch.

11. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO RAMPAGE ON HER WIN AND GRIP FOR THE BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

12. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Damn it... wish I would have seen this post first, I would have tried for that 1000 points..lol

Have to give a huge thanks to grip for doing the breeding, and sending her to ME and not the hubbie(lol)... hopefully one of the pictures with all of us in it will make the cover of the ADBA gazette..lol

Thanks everyone!! We have been overjoyed with the shows lately!!

13. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

now that wouldnt have been fair, but if you want some i got some for you and the awesome girl of yours, :)

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Congrats LR, lets see some pics of the winner. :D!!!!

15. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Congrats! I'm with 14ROCK, lets see some photos!!!

16. Marty

Marty Guest

Send Shon this picture and we'll post it on the front page, tell em you seen it first on game-dog.com lol ;)

17. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Congrats to you....

18. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Ok here is a picture out in the front yard on Monday, after Nationals..

Attached Files:

19. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Well congrats!

Too bad I didn't see ya there - I would have recognized those cute ears if I had.

20. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Very nice! I just love those ears! Grip, how about you sending a few this way. :)