1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bfkc

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bdub, Apr 16, 2010.

1. bdub

bdub Top Dog

this is probably getting old but,,this popped into my head today,,ive never seen anything for a bfkc show,ever,do they only register and no show or what? i was also on the phone with the adba people because i have so much free time on friday's and like to bother people,and i had a reg question for them,i asked them about dual registration and they had told me that they recognize 50% of dogs regsitered with bfkc and this was funny,as everyody knows that T.G. pulled his dogs from adba,they recognize about 50% of SDR registered dogs,i just thought that was funny,but they did tell me that they will accept most dogs from most regsitry's except for ckc,which is obvious why they don't accept them.what do you think?do i need a hobby or what?ive got nothing better to do

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

As of now BFKC is simply a recording agency. No shows, no pulls.

3. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i wish they did have shows eh,

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Me too. maybe eventually they will. All registries started out as record-keeping only & evolved to shows & pulls as they got older.

Blessings ...