1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best stud alive

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jun 23, 2010.

1. theoak

theoak Pup

cheaper buying a cane corso with cropped ears and a bad ass guard dog too since the dogs they have is not game at all and if it would it would have an heart attack lol

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

bb, i knew the thread was over when u made that post lol.

3. anton

anton Pup

ok this is a joke rite...if not i have to agree with yardboy .them dogs are monster dogs. or maybe thats a very small man in them photos. what is the normal fee for a service of one of these heavey weight pitbulls ? however they are awesom looking and 25k is nothing to the likes of DMX etc...:confused:

4. anton

anton Pup

i belive this a very easy question to get the correct answer to as the best producers dead or alive are on a Register of Merrit and all this information is at hand..
    http://www.gamedog.info/rom/index.htm

:D

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

not really. just because a dog was only bred once or twice doesnt mean they didnt produce as well. Some people have good stock and want to keep it to themselves. So peopel peddle and get good numbers just because they have bred so many times. Im talkin about best performance and best percentages

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

:threadjacked:

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

no kiddin lol

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

fb, pp , jw, ef, rb, hh, rt. jacked for the grater good though.

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Because there are people stupid enough to actually pay it.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I disagree. I think they look like shit. Just look at those short legs. Poor dogs.

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Oh yeah, I'd place money on him anyday......in an eating contest. I'd wager he's deadgame and would scratch to the food bowl even after his stomach has exploded.

12. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

Pictures of those king lion dogs are truly disturbing to say the least and there should be a law against calling them a pit-bull because they aren't .Imagine cleaning up after that whale you would need a tractor with a big scoop

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

LMAO oh gee wiz, I mentioned that hippo quiet sometime ago on a thread a few months back....at least they didn't trade in a 250,000 house for a bully :rolleyes::rolleyes: like white rhino aka the most expensive dog in the WORLD

Articles Page

14. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Most dogs are bred for a reason right?

Greyhounds for racing/hunting, Presa's for gaurd dogs, Aust Cattle Dogs and Kelpies for working stock etc.

What are these Ambullies for I wonder?

If the reason they're bred is for making the owner of one look like a total wanker than they're doing an awesome job!

So surely this fat, short legged, slobbering gimp hound must be the best stud alive?

15. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

They were bred for poser wear and it seems to me that they are succeeding.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRxV3soGOwI[/ame]

17. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

They are good for nothing crossbreeds. I sound harsh but its just the truth.
    They are a fashion statement. Nothing more

18. willypete

willypete Big Dog

and no dout they are in there way out to many being bred to keep the value up ... now every dip shitt out there is breeding them bully shit dogs ...... funny as hell aint it .

19. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

This Dude Should in jail For this bulshit.... Mastiffs hes Calling pitbulls

20. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

All this proves is that mans ego is way bigger than His dick. I had an exchange with a guy on you tube last year who bred one of these last year [female @ 11 or 12 months] calling them game pit bulls. trying to explain 1. why abuse a dog by breeding at 12 months? [obvious] and 2. why call them game pitbulls when they are not [obvious] his reply was 'your gay' copied over on a page like 50 times.... with a menatality like that these monstrosoties will just keep on coming.:rolleyes: