1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best puppy food and is a tie-out necessary?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Archies_mama, Jun 13, 2012.

1. We're currently feeding our 3.5 month old pit bull puppy Life Stages Performatrin Canine Health System, is there a better option? Should we go organic? Should I make my own?
    Also, we don't have a fence in our yard yet. (the chihuahua hates being outside, pees as soon as her feet hit the ground) We are planning on getting a fence this fall, but until then should I invest in some kind of tie out? Archie (3.5 month old puppy) LOVES kiddie pools and loves to play in them, (his girlfriend has one). Archie stays in the house with me and we go for a run at around sixish every morning and play fetch outside and stuff but would a tie out benefit him? He does love to be outside. Would I need a dog house or some type of shade? (obviously a kiddie pool, since he loves them) What do you experienced people suggest, lol. Thanks for any input! I'll post a picture of my yard then.

2. WWII

WWII Banned

If he's not going to live outside, just get a simple tie out and a crate for shelter. Make sure water is available.

As far as food goes........there are too many opinions. Do you think it's good? Does the puppy eat it? If you answered yes to both, then it's fine.

3. Okay awesome! Thank you so much!