1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best one

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rocksteady, Feb 26, 2005.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

what do you think the best dog or bitch that ever came from sorrells blood was

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

My opinion is Ace of Ace GR CH Poorboy

3. AJS

AJS Pup

I think there is too many to mention. Just to name a few, Raisin won SDJ dog of the year in 1991 I think, it may have been 1990. Shoshone, Bandit, Old Boiler, Sailor, and I heard Sidekick was no joke.

4. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I agree AJS: too many for me to choose the best.Uncle Bud was one of my personal faves, along with Azuma.

5. AJS

AJS Pup

That's what I mean, I didn't leave those you mentioned out on purpose just to many to list.

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

golden king ch.silver only dog to xw over 3 gr.ch and 1 ch. didnt get the 5th cause the contest was 4 wks after the last.

7. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

what are sorrells dogs know for?? I have never heard, do are they deep game or someing??

I heard they were curs??

8. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Temperment, long wind, wrestling ability .....

As for the curs comment, any line is only as good as the kennel that is breeding it. If the dogs aren't culled in a few generations, it will have more curs than the kennel that is culling them hard. That goes for any line. I have never heard of Sorrells being curs. He stated an opinion, not a fact.

9. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

lmao..tommy give game kid a break..he ia still only a kid.lol

10. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

thanks thats what I wanted to know, as for the statement, that didnt come out of my mouth

11. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I know. I said he stated an opinion. Not you.

12. all bloodlines have curs and 90% of the dogs will stop at one point or another unless the dog is dead game and there is not much of them

13. Is anybody running any dogs down from poorboy

14. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I had a good one off Poorboy x Crazy Corvina, he was turned on at 9months!

15. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

how about red jerry heavy stomp blood at its best

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Joanie has told me Sidekick was the best she saw from the Sorrells blood.She also spoke very highly of Azuma.But thier lots of good dogs from this family.

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

How about a few that were before most of your times? Of course, CH Shoshone, and there were lesser known but dynamic little dogs such as Invader and Billy. There were Ch Shaft and GR CH Oly. More than a few others. Let's not forget Red Jerry. and CH Blue Monday. So many.

18. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Ill think sorrells is not based on one dog or a good dog there are a lot off good sorrells dogs bred by them, bert, joanie and now some people not so wel nown.
    my dog is a good specim off what they are 2day, joanie told me to have patience with him and she was right he is now tund out as a real bulldog.

19. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I asked Buckshot which was his favorite, his reply was "bull, he would try and eat dogs "

20. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

The ones I went up to would not stop.. One hr 20 no turns, dropped in the box...thats as dead game as you could ever ask for. I really respect the line, but not the handler inthis case who failed to pick up after everone was telling him to ...This was a long time ago, but they had alot of it in them, today i hope they hold true to that ..Bert has all my respect as for the cures crap maybe something out breed today and are they actual dogs or just claiming to be a bloodline ? These are important questions . We had the saying Momma's baby , poppa's MAYBE