1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best of ch. Tramp

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by big von, Mar 8, 2013.

1. big von

big von Big Dog

I have more tramp on my yard than anything lets see what y'all think pure or crossed

2. 08smoke

08smoke Banned

post a ped

3. big von

big von Big Dog

4. big von

big von Big Dog

5. 08smoke

08smoke Banned

how old is that sire, i didnt know that there was still living offspring off of tramp, nicley bred though

6. shaman

shaman Big Dog

7. shaman

shaman Big Dog

8. big von

big von Big Dog

R.I.P. Tyson but I have the last living son to my knowledge

9. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

10. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Fast Track Kennels have peddled a few. Better tramp out there.

11. Yes there is !!

12. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Thanks for the replies... If anybody has a pure jeep/redboy male for stud, plz pm me...

13. big von

big von Big Dog

Lets see some of it!

14. bestia

bestia Big Dog

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

I had a daughter of tramp and she was game but not much in the brains department .

16. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

"She was game but not much in the brains department." - I bet that's how you like your women, Old Goat...

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

hahahaha yes kind of but she has to be able to condition for me and feed me good and teach the slow ones to think fast . and she needs daisy dukes and real tight and short to haha .

18. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Cinco is in no way bred like that!! He was told how that dog was really bred by the breeder but still claims he is bred like this! Selena was never even bred!

19. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

20. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog