1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Nose Dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Indyred, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Seen a lot of dogs but one of the most impressive dogs I ever saw was a dog from a guy named Red Ron that got on the nose of a straight destroyer named Bam Bam. RR dog frustrated Bam all night. It was like he had radar on his tail and would change direction every time he got close to the wall. Stopped Bam, RIP later. That performance I will never forget. True nose aces seem to be pretty rare. What are some of the best nose dogs ever seen.

2. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

The two best I ever saw or was personally close to, were Ch Tonka, and WFO'S Ch Hank Jr. Keep in mind, many inexperienced people don't really see or know the difference between Nose, muzzle, jaw, ear, face or head dogs. The two I mentioned, I liked because they weren't back peddling dogs that didn't want to engage. They were aggressive, offensive dogs, too, and they dispatched dogs.
    There was also Hobbs' Ch Tuffy, who hung onto GR CH Jap's schnoz for over 4 hours. I never saw her, so I can't personally account for her nose jobs.

3. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Beautiful thing to see when a good one is performing.

4. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Prob the best i've seen was Gr ch pattie cake was real slick on the nose and used the box superbly and when opportunity presented itself she would let go grab and worka hold and stick back to the face.