1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best looking line?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by powder925, Aug 11, 2004.

1. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I know that looks have nothing to do with how a game dog performs but if you had to pick which line or cross produces the nicest looking dogs ie. no pin heads,short wide head. nice muscle mass which would you go with?Its great to own a nicely bred game dog but it would even be nicer if it was a nice looking dog to.

2. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Personaly if it was all about looks I love the way a Mayday breed dog looks but thats just me.

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I think that a Hammonds dog with its huge head is a hansome dog... but I think that everyline throws some nice looking dogs... some ugly ones... LOL... kinda like peaple... like when two ugly peaple have a drop dead gorgeous daughter... LOL

4. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

i love them mayday dogs lol

5. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

OFRN dogs are usually easy on the eyes too

6. I find that Jeep and Indian Bolio, Banjo was a good looker, so was Frisco.

7. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

Is there many true OFRN that can still compete at the top?

8. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i would say colby..they all beautiful.. :D

9. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

IMHO I would have to say the eli/carver dogs. Short, Big heads, real solid bone structure. Ch. Chinaman, Gr. Ch. Spike, Skull, Maverick, Midnight Cowboy, Gizmo, Sonny Boy, Mountain Man's Homer. All great looking animals

10. Gamebull

Gamebull Pup

I fing bullyson very good looking dogs, nice muscle tone and big heads.

11. masta of game

masta of game Banned

im gonna say this and im not exaggeration..

thats the best looking buckskin dog i have seen " in pix, never saw the dog in real life", maybe its just the picture..i dont know. usually im not into buckskin rednose dog.. but this one is an exception lol
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28532

the dog is jeep/peaches/jocko..so yea :)

12. i like how the rbj dogs look perferably the anthony robinson dogs,(but im partial lol) we've got sum real nice looking animals off sum of them

13. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Another vote for Colby, as an overall line anyways. I like the Skull line as well, while I won't call them beautiful, I think they are the epitome of what one should look like. :D

14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Norrods Hemphill stuff jmo

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i knew deep down you were smart! ;)

16. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Jeep/Tab stuff are pretty good lookers!

17. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

I agree with you Big Game the Hemphill/Norrod dogs are some good looking dogs.

[​IMG]

18. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

a lot of the line looks pretty good but it all narrows down to what kind of owner you are. If your a bad one then dont expect much out of a good line. If your a good owner you can even make some mutts turn out very good.:D:D:D

19. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

bolio/redboy Look Good To Me

20. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Good looking dogs hmm Sorrells dogs look great and perform great