1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best...halloween costume...EVER!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chef-Kergin, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

yes, you read it right. courtesy of the wife's girlfriend becky, here is her husband's halloween costume at the party this past weekend.

BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME EVER

[​IMG]

2. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

LMFAO! Thats a good one!

i saw one yesterday...

Girl had a table around her waist with an alarm clock,glass of water ect on it.
    said she was a "one night stand" lol

3. diva

diva CH Dog

LMAO! Now THAT is a Halloween costume! :D

fitzpitz....a friend of mine is going as a one night stand tomorrow at work. LOL

4. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i had two other pics, but can't post them here, as some might find it offensive.

my buddy ben went dressed as a "man of the cloth" with a cabbage patch kid (remember those things?) attached in an inappropriate manner around his waist. he got 2nd place, behind a guy dressed as Jesus, crown of thorns and all. the bag of goodies didn't place, but the people he came with, one was dressed up as superman in a wheelchair (chris reeves ;) )

i love halloween.

5. Michele

Michele Guest

LMAO....that's a great costume

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

geez, people are obsessed with pot...lol.

7. Suki

Suki Guest

L:) ve that !!!!!!

soooooo works!!!!!! ;)
    heads up, i'm coming to mug yah!!!!:p

8. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

pot? thats not what he is ...is he?...i thought he was just a sack of sh!t...my best costume ever was in high school i got suspended for wearing a potato over my area and went as a dictator ...ha ha get it.

Bullyson likes this.
  9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

OMG that costume is awesome LMAO