1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Food for Pitbull Terriers

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by willard814, Jun 17, 2011.

1. What is the best affordable puppy and dog food for Pitbull Terriers?

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I'd tell you raw but its not labeled for dogs so I guess thats another way I'm abusing my dogs. LOL

3. hardluck

hardluck Banned

i feed a diet of all ethnicites mostly children to mine. Mostly 3 and under, the meat is much more desireable FOR MY DOGS. LMFAO!
    and of course i feed it raw to make my pitbulls blood thirsty ragging animals. if i cant get the meat from there i use raw chicken instead.....lol

4. Big V

Big V Pup

I mostly give mine a steady diet of Taco Bell... Thats all he will eat...

5. hardluck

hardluck Banned

yeah the $ menue at Mcyd's is another option also. you can fill him up with two cheese burgers for only 2 dollars. You cant beat one! Mcyd's and taco bell all great options to think about.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

From y'all's responses I'm guessin the op has been postin stupid shit everywhere... however if not then maybe he wants to know due to the high metabolism, and strength of the breed he wants to know if there is food that is particularly well formulated for these dogs... you wouldn't feed a working hunting dog ol roy would you?

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no you were right with the first guess

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Laughing... yup, found a few of their other posts....

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Shit Shakaz i do not really find it laughable to be honest it is hard to believe there are idiots like this out there and i hope to hell he never gets an APBT would be just another bad owner making all of us look bad

but then again what else can you do but laugh at this fool

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Exactly... I suggested he get a bird dog, but I doubt he takes my advice.

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no no no he don;t need a dog period he could maybe handle tweety bird or a puddy tat

12. Big V

Big V Pup

Just make sure you keep him on a leash or he will eat a wild bear or something... LMFAO HAHAHA! But then I guess he would benefit from the Raw Meat! I saw the same exact posts over on another forum but this forum seems to be a bit less tolerant of stuff like this...

13. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Stick to rats, Willard. LOL

14. pero

pero Pup

hahaha some people just have no idea, willard you dont need an apbt theres enough dills out there with em,go get a fish tank n some gold fish.

15. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Good movie. The best I can remember, been a long time.

16. jacko

jacko CH Dog

dinner dinner dinner dinner RAT MAN

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i would hope that it stays this way too and that the admins do not support stupidity LOL if there are 2 things in this world i hate it is stupid people and thieves and damn does this forum ever get it's share of the idiots its game-dog.com=retard attractant

18. Sm0kEyNy

Sm0kEyNy Pup

Best Thread Ever

19. hardluck

hardluck Banned

pure hillarious this was a big comedy skit real enjoyable to read