1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Ebay Find Ever

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pimpgixxer04, Jul 23, 2005.

1. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

i got one that says " my pit bull is smarter than your honor student" lol

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

This is a public forum moron watch your mouth. The public forum on this site is for education and conversation about the APBT. Everyone is welcome and Match dog discussion is not appropriate. His post about the sticker is more acceptable than your comment.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2005
  4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Lets get back to the topic at hand before someone gets the feds knocking on their door.....

5. CB

CB CH Dog

Yeah what he said.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Sad but true in so many cases, I see so many more ADD children than APBT puppies.

7. CB

CB CH Dog

8. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

ok well how was that a slap in the face? i dont understand?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2005
  9. Marty

Marty Guest

***This thread has been edited ***

No discussion of matching dogs will be tolerated!

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Because the Ebay item was a nuetral claim towards not fighting. A person who wanted a dog to match would hope it bites. So hence he figures using it in a nuetral way is a direct violation of his "prime directive". Obviously he cant find something cute in a simple pic, like Ebay would let you sell some with match dogs on them anyway. Dont worry it wasnt a slap in the face. Thats just one asnine opinion.

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I know Marty, I was trying to defuse a situation started by a certain individual. I personally decided to educate the person who was in the dark as to what the ignorant person who was talking about match dogs meant. Thats the only reason I did it, it would have never been brought up on my behalf if not brought up on his first. I am sorry to put up the post but I felt it relevent to educate and not allow non knowledge to be spread. I tried to keep it as properly "defined" in dictionary terms as possible in light of the public forum but I guess I over stepped my bounds. Once again, sorry, I will not educate people on the subject anymore, regardless of how ignorant the poster of the subject is. I was just trying to point out to him this was a public forum and not the place to do that. I didnt know my definition etc would cause the same result. Done and done. I hope my apology is understood from seeing the goal of my responses to them and nobody thinks it was my idea or goal to bring up the subject.[​IMG]

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Attached Files:

13. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I saw one a few days ago.....
    "Life is hard ... imagine what stupid people are goin through"

14. CB

CB CH Dog

yeah sorry about that marty just didnt like how he said that. This is the APBT community and if you dont like what someone says then you cant look down on them this is a site to learn and express your own opinion about the breed.

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Mr you were doing a good job, but I cant take some down and leave others, and I do appreciate your replys, keep up the good work :)

16. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

WELL SAID, AND WELL TAKEN, THANKS AND I UNDERSTAND THE GROUNDS.

17. WeekendWarrior

WeekendWarrior Big Dog

Double that !

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Well if Ya'll lived here like some of us you would never miss anything. LOL