1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best breeders around Indiana?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by geneticgamer, May 20, 2012.

1. Doesn't necessarily have to be in Indiana, but a connecting state is preferred. I want to visit and see firsthand what I'm getting unless someone's knows a truly trustworthy and reliable source. I'd be looking for a decent sized 55lbs. or so plus, athletic, and super driven dog. I want a dog who I won't need to worry about getting punked by a stray, will step up if needed at the house, will enjoy a game of tug, frisby, springpole, etc. It will be my first APBT, so please let me know what to look for. I can read online, which I have, but want to ask experienced owners as well. I have mad respect for the breed. I currently own a male American Akita, but I feel I'm knowledgable enough to raise two dominate dogs together. Especially when starting one from puppyhood. I appreciate it!