1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best Banjo/Butcher Boy performer

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by LA_Headhunters, Apr 9, 2004.

1. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

who do you think has been the best Banjo/Butcher Boy performer in the last few recent years. I would go with

McCool's CH Shooter
    Gah Damn KNLS GRCH Richard Ramirez

These being 2 of the most recent that are accesible fairly easy

2. I have bred many of my dog white boy [banjo/tina] still have viles off him now.

3. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

GREAT DOGS , MC cool's im looking foward to getting some that myself

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
  4. scooter

scooter Big Dog

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

6. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

as matter of fact will be breeding to $ CHAINSAW $ pm me for ped :) tight Mc Cools on top, jeep/tab on bottom :)

7. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

They were some awesome ass dogs seirously

8. Corley

Corley Big Dog

love the Coachise blood
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

thats what i'm talkin bout man!

10. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Jeepfreak I hope that male is better than his daddy!

11. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

12. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Red that is a cross...hybrid vigor may have helped?...LOL!

13. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

Carver/Eli throughout the whole pedigree. Thats not what I'd call a cross. And the discussion was about Coachise, not linebreeding, inbreeding, outcrossing, or hybrid vigor.

14. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

?? Kind of a contradiction of a post isn't it?
    Carver to Boudreaux (Eli) is a cross.
    All this pedigree is a variation of different breeders of that cross.

As for the discussion of Coachise, fortunately for DSK team they had better success with this dog, then some of the dogs in his pedigree who stood the line, Bullyson, Buster, Bonnie, etc.

BTW musclehead D, been awhile since I last saw or spoke to you.

I think the last time was in OH. with my friend Rocco <(handle)
    <HANDLE)<HANDLE).< p>Hope all has been well with you and yours.

15. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Correction in his son mother pedigree.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
  16. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Well, alot of Carver's dogs traced back to Bullyson. The Carver dogs are heavy in the Dibo blood, as is Bullyson so it's safe to say that most of that pedigree is Dibo blood through Bullyson and the other Carver dogs! Not what I'd call a hybrid cross either!!

17. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

If you knew Carver dogs while Maurice owned them you know they are a cross.
    Pistol and Ironhead had no Bullyson in them.
    Yes, Maurice's dogs had Dibo in them but to state this is not a cross is the same as saying Red Devil & Dibo isn't a cross because there is so much Corvino's Shorty and Gimp in both lines of dogs.

Did he breed to Bullyson? Yes.
    Is he a Carver dog? No he is a Boudreaux dog.
    As one who had dogs off Carver's Cracker and dogs off Gr. Ch. Boomerang & Ch. Gator, I can assure you there is a big difference between Eli dogs from Bullyson, Brendy and Eli Jr. then of Pistol and Ironhead/Ms Spike etc.

There are still many around who has heard Maurice opinion of his reflections on the infusion of Eli blood into to his old blood.
    It was of HIS opinion it was a cross.

I'm going to take the high road on this, but as I already stated in the post above, the bottom side of that pedigree I could go into great depth.
    Maybe this is why my opinion varies from others.

I'll leave this thread alone any farther because as I stated, I've owned dogs from Carver line without Eli and even more with Boudreaux from Eli and his half brother Boze.
    There are many dogs in the these pedigrees I have personal knowledge of and involvement of. Examples, Pretty Boy, Bonnie, Scooter,etc.
    As one who lived in the area where DSK was from,
    I got to see many of those type bred dogs,
    from the Frenchmen of Boudreaux/Carver did cross..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
  18. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

As I said above, this discussion wasn't about Hybrid Vigor, it was simply about Ch Coachise dogs. Crazy Horse added the Hybrid Vigor comment which had nothing to do with the discussion. I simply said I knew of a good son of Coachise. Thats it!

19. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

20. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog