1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bert sorrells keep

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by domino, Mar 14, 2012.

1. domino

domino Pup

Does anybody on this board know bert sorrells keep if so can you pm me it thanks:D

2. domino

domino Pup

does anybody know it heard it was a real good one it might be old outdated but you know the saying old paths old ways

3. domino

domino Pup

:confused: anybody?

4. Kruger

Kruger Pup

Apparently not

5. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

i will ask some one iff she have some thing off it

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

If you can find it post i please, i'd like to read it also.

Buck

7. joker

joker Pup

Hello...sorrells keep was really advance back in the 90's...i am sure it’s been updates since then.

Very few people have his keep; those that did had problems following the feed.

Very expense.

8. domino

domino Pup

come on ppl give up the goods lol please pm me it if you like if not post it thank you

9. wup domino,
    dude you have got to keep your request in perspective imho. a good dog man's keep was/is something that is usually not given away freely to strangers/most dog men/women.

this is why as time went on some dog men started to sell there keeps. usually a somewhat sanitized version of what they actually did & used. some did give you the real thing. think about fat bill's 100$ keep it was a good basic keep and he still held back something that he used on his dogs and says he wasn't gonna talk about it lol.

so with a dude like Bert who's keep as was already mentioned was rare u can't expect for it to just drop outta the sky.
    are you a genuine person, if so contact Bert yourself and see what help he might be. this will work out better for you if you have sorrels dogs and he already knows you as a customer. just my 2 cents hope it helps

p.s. free ain't so easy to come buy for stuff that is valuable. dudes spend a lot of time & effort as there keeps evolve over time...

10. i forgot to say, the effort you put into a good keep will teach you more and last you a long time.
    much better then banging your head trying to get Bert's keep