1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bert Clouse

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by pitbb, Jun 30, 2009.

1. pitbb

pitbb Pup

2. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Very cool site. I know some turn away from fight pics, but several of those show how close the handlers are to the dogs, I'd like to see someone do that with something other than a game bred pit and see how it goes. :eek:

3. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Great website! I love reading up on the history of this breed!

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

i think it says alot about the type of person you were and your dedication when people take the time out to remember you and share it with the world. good find, thanks

5. Mallard

Mallard Pup

Glad you all liked the site. I put a lot of work into it.

Mallard.

6. Stookie

Stookie Pup

how do you look at the pics maby I missed something but all I see is the home link

7. Nick

Nick Pup

The same thing here

8. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

punch in Bert clouse into google and the page index will come up and you can view pictures that way.
    I looked up clouses old addy on google maps, somebody has some runs outback but it looks like a dump.

9. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I use to live less than 10 minutes from that house. My neighbor actually had a dog that he got from Bert, that I remember. He was a big buckskin male but Im not sure who is sire and dam are.

10. Dog

Dog Pup

The original link seems to be fixed the links to other pages are on the top right.

11. Mallard

Mallard Pup

Site has been taken down.