1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ben brockton banned?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BostonBully, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Post a pic demonstrating.

2. mindogg

mindogg Pup

Re: Pix of You

i thought it was a new dance move lol

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

boston you could have had a demonstration when i was in NH LOL.

4. mindogg

mindogg Pup

[​IMG]

5. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Cmon bust out the pic. You got nothing to hide. Hell marty has about a thousand pics of himself on here.

I busted my ass that Sunday doing yard work. A doctors note, letter from the president and even a vision from god wasn't changing my wifes mind lol.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you told me ain't no way in hell you were coming to see me. i could post any pic the only way to find out is in person. IDC what pics folks post. people who know know people who dont don't matter anyway. a turn has already been called on you bud. i was just in lacoina & invited you to come talk dogs with me.

7. Marty

Marty Guest

You have been warned!

Rule #6. Argue with posts, not the poster. Debating topics are good, but arguing, flaming, or bashing between members or of any off-site person, site, or kennel is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Firm and direct constructive criticism is encouraged and often necessary; outright insults are not. Neither is attempting to “convert” others by forcing your beliefs upon them.

Take a little time off and see if you can not control you fingers as you type!

8. Re: Pix of You

damn, bb got the stick, huh? been there, done that. right Marty? lol i actually liked the guy. he had the balls to say what alot of us think. i'm sure Marty had his reasons but damn it still. lol

9. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm going to clean this thread up, this is not what this thread is about anyway :rolleyes:

10. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

that f*ckin sucks!:mad:. I really don't think thin all tat was nessisary. He is an asset to this board and now he is gone for that? wow.

Vic

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
  11. Marty

Marty Guest

He's got 7 days off, he has been warned way to many times and if he comes back with the same song and dance he's gone for good :rolleyes:

12. Marty

Marty Guest

13. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

That's a dead link marty...

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Works for me, click on his name and then find all post ;)

15. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

All i'm going to point out is he's been in a member since feb. of '09 and has nearly 700 posts. I'm willing the bet not even half of those are informational or have anything useful other than his sarcasm. I'm all for speaking your mind and do as you will but I agree that he needs to learn how to discuss things in a different manner. JMO.

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Bull Sh*t!!! He only been a member sence Feb 09 and I have lernd more form him then anyone else on this forum... How is that? Yeah he has a way of saying things but is he not alowd to joke?

Vic

17. Marty

Marty Guest

Vic give me link's to post where he's tought you anything?

18. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

Never said he isn't allowed to joke. I'm not talking about joking, i'm talking about snide and snippy remarks he makes in perfectly good posts that aren't needed. Never said he didn't know anything or didn't make any good posts, just that sometimes people should think before they speak.

It's good that people learned some things from him but he definitely should tone it down sometimes.

19. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

:rolleyes: I somewhat agree with that. This is also a message board where people come to learn and DISCUSS topics. I'm not saying it needs to be all bunnies and rainbows here but there are plenty of ways to put things in a constructive manner where people might actually learn something. You don't need to throw in name calling and personal attacks as well just because you don't like what someone else is saying.

20. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I can't say I've really learned anything from him,but he does makes some good points sometimes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.