1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Belated Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by georgygirl, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Hey everyone, I realized that I never introduced myself so I'll give it a shot. I don't have an APBT but I'm a fan of the breed and hopefully when I'm out of college and my apartment I'll get one of my own. Until then I figure I should learn as much as I can and this looks like the right place for that. I do have a somewhat bully dog, a Boston Terrier named Joey. He's four months old right now and keeps me busy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I'm sure he does keep you busy! Those Bostons are something else- I've worked with a lot of them. Small dog- thinks big. Welcome!!!

3. There is alot of knowledgeable people on this site if you have any questions feel free to ask Someone will be able to anwser it. Welcome to the site Hope you enjoy it.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Love the doggie you have!! I've always wanted one, but I'm loyal to my Pits. Enjoy your stay here.

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

hey georgy and joey,,,

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Welcome to the board. Interesting little dog you have there.

7. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here.:)

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Adorable little man you have there!

9. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Yeah LuvinBullies, Joey does have that big dog attitude. He doesn't quite realize that the lab a couple doors down is just a little to big to play with right now, lol.