1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

before and after photos

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by shadyridgekennel, May 20, 2006.

1. just something a freind put together for me

[​IMG]

2. yea think ? lol :p

3. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

I'm not real confident on how much rib is enough/too much. Is what you've got pretty close to standard? What do you do for conditioning? I'm lovin the tuck there. Much nicer than my fatty, but he's still a pup.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2006
  4. she is in perfect ADBA shape and conformation. her ribs might be showing alittle more because if she was breathing out. but other then that she looks great. we do alot of hand walking , mill working,swimming and flirtpoleing with her.

5. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

what a job well done. BRAVO!

6. she looks terriffic

7. :D again thanks

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Great job! Now can ya come get mine into shape..lol! j/k

9. ok bring em down here!!!

10. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Hey if you gonna work somebody elses dog you can start with cali lmao...jk.,...rage looks great....

11. Bullyboi , we really need to stop meeting up like this lol ;) ok you can bring her to then..hehhe i could do magic with her :p

12. B

B CH Dog

The dog appears to have more muscle mass before the conditioning started. What were you feeding during the conditioning? Both the shoulders and rears look better on the before picture. The dog might have had too much weight taken off. Just my opinion, don't lynch me... LOL At least the dog isn't big a fat like most cough potato pets ;)

Regards,

B

13. lol hhehehe nop shes a working girl ;) but anyways she is fed a raw diet. and in the middle of her keep she came into heat. so she allways looks like hell when she pulls that trick.

14. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

i like the one on the left. is that the after or before? back legs look more stronger and cut. shoulders above the elbows on left pic looks more muscular than one on right.

15. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

she looks bigger in the pic on the left, but I think that pic may be a litte bigger then the one on the right anyway. Her coat looks smoother in the photo on the right, kind of tricky being as the photos are of different quality. she,s a looker for sure!!!

16. X

X Banned

I agree with you, the way the dog is standing, quality, light, and a number of things I personally believe is giving that perception (although it may be true, I have no idea). In the first picture, the handler appears to be raising her up by her stomach and it seems like she is being forced to stand there. In the second picture she looks to be extremely relaxed and confident... she may have the muscles tense or in-use more so in the first than the last. There is also not as much reflection in the second picture to show as much muscle tone as the first one because of either the lack of enough direct light or the camera that took it, or (most probable) the editing program that changed the orginal quality of the first picture (although the second picture is of better quality).

However, I think the dog looks great. :)

17. right the picture on the left. she was being a bitch and would not stand still ,plus it was cold out and she was in heat lol

18. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

when you "condition" a dog for any type of event including conformation shows, you take away fat and add muscle. The dog looks like its food was just cut down. I personally dont see any muscle deffintion in the dog. The rear end looks weak as does the front end. A dog drives with its rear end, so therefore it is important to have a nice strong, tight, and defined rear end. the upper body and neck should be nicely muscled and tight. but of corse this is just my opinion.

19. she does have definition just pictures dont do her justice.. and your right when conditioning a dog you take fat away but you cant ADD muscle..thats like saying ok i have double d tits and i want them bigger so let me work my chest out. you can DEFINE AND TONE them but nothing will be added persay. so some dogs have bulked up muscle some dont. more muscle is not nessicarly better either . muscle weighs more then fat..;) here is another picture of her. it just shows you how pictures can be deciveing....now look at her muscles....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. simms

simms CH Dog

I agree here, however each dog is gonna vary in a conditioning program. She's to ribby for me, JMO.

What type of "keep" did you use? I read through the thread and in one response you say...that she was kept on a raw diet, was this strictley raw? If so, why?

I use raw material,but not strictley raw.

Edit: Hows she bred?