1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Beaver State ADBA Show 2009!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by StopBSL, Sep 7, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

The big winners were Hornet Bulldogs with Ryder who took Best Puppy and BIS Saturday and Chase who took the CH of CH cup both days. And both days a dog named Giggles took BOO, she was a good looking dog! Sunday a young dog from Idaho from the 12-18 mo male class named Combat took BIS!

The weekend was fun even though the weather wasnt that great. We did a raffle for Stop-BSL on Sunday which did well considering so many ppl left early. Next year we will be trying out a 2 raffle Saturday in Oregon.

Mush Mouth took 2nd then 1st in 2-3males. Azure had no competition in 2-3 females for two blue ribbons by default. Atreyu took 1st then 2nd in 18-24 females. Cadillac got the Best Brood Bitch trophy the first day in the fun classes. She didn't place in her 3-5 female class.

Cadillac pulled and i think got 2nd both days in her class. We took a friends dog to pull also, who took 1st and the lb4lb trophy for the ACE 55 and Under class the first day. 2nd place the second day.

Thanks to everyone who handled dogs for me; Charlotte, Stacey and Lauren.

I appreciate the help! Most photos taken by my bf I don't think he understands how to focus or zoom on a camera. Lol.

Here we go. . . about 90 photos were taken. He neglected to snap more than 1 of Azure, how nice. And I deleted around 20 really crappy ones. Here are the rest.

http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo183/musharoo/oregon%202009%20adba/?action=view&current=6a373191.pbw

Highlights . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And this is the photo he took of Azure in BIS?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

A special thanks to Stillwater Kennel Supplies for contributing his wonderful collars to our raffle fund again this year. Your quality products are always a big draw. Another thanks to Nupro Dog Supplements for a generous donation of 8 5lb containers which will be raffled off in our coming shows.

I would like to thank all the raffle participants from the Tygh Valley, Oregon show. I hope everyone enjoys their winnings and thank you for your support. This season all raffles proceeds will go towards our 501(c)3 certification with the IRS, an over $300.00 application.

We will be at an IWPA weight pull in Nine Mile Falls, WA on Sept 19th and 20th. This is an all breed weight pull open to any dog ages 12months to 12years. I will send a link to our press realease on this pull as soon as it's approved. We will hold a raffle at this event as well and hope to get some press coverage for this positive event.

Look for me and Mush Mouth in Utah for the ADBA Nationals! We have sponsored 3 trophies and will be there with information about stop-bsl.com on our crates. We are trying to get an ad in their handout as well, but have had a hard time contacting the person to do this with. Hopefully we will see you out there!

For anyone who contributed to the Campaign to Expose the HSUS be assured that your money is still safely in our paypal account. We have collected almost 700$ of our 1000$ goal. Once we reach this goal in donations for the campaign we will launch a website specifically for this purpose and our campaign will begin. We will not use this money for any other purpose and are using this seasons raffle money to submit our 501(c)3 application so that this will be launched hopefully soon after we have been approved by the IRS!

Thanks to everyone who has shown and expressed support in the past. If you will be attending an ADBA, AADR, SDR, IWPA, UKC or even AKC event and would like to have some of our fliers and information on hand we would appreciate it so much! We would love to email you a flier taylor made for whatever issue you'd like to discuss at your local event!

Thanks Again everyone!
    Allie
    President
    Owners, Breeders and Dogs Against Breed Discrimination