1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bdb/rlk gr ch duke x garners beauty?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hammer head, Nov 19, 2011.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Anyone got any info on this breeding?

Are there any dogs from it........and how are they doing. Duke put plenty of time in and was GIS. Crossed with a cardenas bitch that from the same sort of line. Would really like any know if these hounds made it through kindergarten?

2. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

3. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

If that breeding has been done, they are little pups. I have daughter, grand-daughter, and grandsons off of "Duke". They are bred more towards the "Chinaman" blood.

4. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^

im soooooo jealous.....any pics :dogtongue:

5. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

sorry no pics. My pups are ped #370577 "Teddy Jam" X ped#396533 "Ms. B". I also own the pups grand dam "Dorothy May". Duke is double-dog game and has shown it from school to farewell retirement.