1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

BBQ at the VA show?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by 215pitts, Apr 15, 2008.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Twiztid, you know I always liked your dogs. Hopefully we could meet up and I could snap some pictures of the dogs.

2. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

3 HRS!!!!!

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

damn that aint bad, but i just remembered im gonna be in AC saturday night so that means its gonna be a long night, so looks like the VA show is out for me, have fun guys, take pics

4. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Thanks, she's a handfull! Calypso knows no fear at 6 months old, she will try anything you want her to.

Sounds good to me.....just look for one of my dogs or look for our big blue hexagon screend tent. My husband and I don't bite....to hard....so don't be afraid to say HI!

Can't wait till the show....it will be Eos last chance to get a Best Puppy in ADBA before she's a year, this will also be her first ADBA show.

5. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Its going to take us about 5 1/2 hours, about the same amount of time it took us to get to Grifton, NC for the AADR show.

6. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Don't worry just look for a group of 7 people with dogs (that'll be us):cool: