1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Barnstorm Dogs/ stockade

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by nasher, Oct 27, 2014.

1. nasher

nasher Big Dog

Guys if anybody knows where any of these dogs are located or stuff down from them or decent stockade dogs

Can you please inbox me I have been speaking to Gary and hes looking to locate stuff he has bred as lost touch with a lot of people as he has no internet at the mo.

Many thanks

nasher

2. nasher

nasher Big Dog

Thanks for all your help

All sorted.

Nasher

3. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

I think barnstorm should put some new blood in his dogs

4. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

He's dogs are good but he needs some new out blood

5. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Know him really well as had a bitch out of sylus x twister but what is his oppositions ?

6. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

He will know he's options he's a good breeder what would you do lamp

7. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

And how did your pup turn out

8. lamp

lamp Big Dog

I don't know what's about any more,red strain dog would my 1st choice failing that something worked he will know.

9. lamp

lamp Big Dog

My cassy came straight of p skinner didn't make no size and had no interest in dogs but was a very good foxing dog had her took under the DDA act but won her back ,never bred her and died about 12

10. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Ok lamp would you buy another

11. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Fuck me,I've not had 1 for years if it was tight bred I would seriously think about it , I had one out of big red x mad Myra gave to me as a pup but got run over about 18 months old.

12. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

Come on lamp it's time for another

13. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Would have to be the right thing, blood line ,

14. billbulldog

billbulldog Big Dog

It's out there mate

15. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Was speaking to Barnstorm the other week...next time i hear from him i will pass on your advice...gotta laugh...last year you was on here asking for a "mentor" to show you the way...this year your an expert telling others how to breed their dogs!

16. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Lamp...are you bored on these long cold winter nights or wot! lol...post up some pictures of those Sylus bred dogs you had (i've had similar blood)...that'll keep you busy for 5 minutes ;)

17. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Ask Gary if you think I'm bored and he will surely enlighten you

18. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Just thought wot with all the "why are dogs blue" type posts you may be a little bored...but yeah next time i hear from him i'll ask him..."Do I think Lamps is bored"...i think the answer will be yes

19. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Just interested,still know answer really and all the photos of sylus that have been taken by me long time ago though not a big lover of pictures of me own dogs really.

20. lamp

lamp Big Dog

As for bored I would rather read a post than write on one Mate.