1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Banjo x St B's Cali

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 14rock, Feb 3, 2007.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Looking for a male off a breeding close to 8 years old, if not older now. The result of Coy's Banjo bred to St. Benedict's Cali. Littermate to "Levi". If you have what I'm looking for, or know where I can find some, pm me and we can talk.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

A littermate to this is what I'm looking for, from the same litter. They would be 9 years old come June.

I believe it was 3 males and 2 females in that breeding? This is going off memory, if incorrect, please let me know.

<a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=110599">
    St. Benedict's LEVI</a>

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Once more...

4. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Try Game Dogs Inc, I think they might have something like that or know where to go.
    I like that stuff.

5. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog