1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bandogge

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keelo11, Nov 24, 2011.

1. keelo11

keelo11 Pup

Hi does anyone on this forum have any bandoggs, i have a 5 month old presa canario x american bulldog bitch names keelo, any body have a similar breed and tell me how big shes expected to get? keelo2.jpg

2. Damion

Damion Pup

roughly double his weight right now

3. Damion

Damion Pup

i mean her lol

4. keelo11

keelo11 Pup

ok kool shes 25kg now looks like shell be a good 7 stone then ! does anyone have any suggestions on feeding options for a dog like this from a pup shes had dry puppy food and eggs and boiled veg??

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Lee Robinson has Bandogs that seems to be healthy.Hit him up and he might be able to help u out.

6. doubletap

doubletap Banned

i thought bandogs were strictly neopolitan mastiff/pitbull mix!!??

7. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

8. keelo11

keelo11 Pup

Nice dogs!! and plugugly wat breed are yours?

9. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

My 1st post was of the pup out of Benny and Lexie. The sire, (Big white one) is a tripple inbred American bulldog http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=1237931
    The Dam, pure APBT is out of http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=341718
    As far as the original question I don't think you could give more than just a ballpark weight. However I did a AB x APBT cross about 2yrs ago and the pups are abt 15lbs bigger that what I expexted.... so you never know.

10. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Bandog is any working bred bulldog/molosser cross, by my understanding. I met a bandog who was an excellent working dog, a cross of APBT and Rottweiler.

11. Bully_UK

Bully_UK Big Dog

Some great Bandogs in Carl Semenic books,if you want some putting up just give the word!!

Tracie..x

12. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

This is my boy he is 75lbs

[​IMG]

13. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

14. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

i just picked up a female puppy she a english mastiff x apbt (sire 180lbs & dam 70lbs)

15. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

the bandog is a cross the bull and mastiff. olde english bulldoge, amer. bulldog,& apbt to a mastiff breed

16. PlugUgly, those dogs look familiar, is that the same breeding bullhead Jeff did? I've seen those dogs on true grit b4, thought it was a good breeding. I did an AB/apbt cross right around the same time using a rb/j bitch and my hybrid ab, turned out very nice, my boy is 8 mos now.

17. doubletap

doubletap Banned

might aswell show one, a good pal owns. am.bull X [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. doubletap

doubletap Banned

the sire is a pure white johnsons.

19. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

Yes that is the same breeding. I gave Jeff the APBT with the plan that if she turned out we'd breed her to one of his inbred dogs. They are doing very well.

20. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

what you got there nice looking boy?