1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bailey's Jake Redbone

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colossal, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Colossal

Colossal Pup

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [272545] :: BAILEY'S JAKE

Been hearing a few good things about this one here does anyone have any opinions on him or pros and cons got a partner thiinking about breeding to him possibly to a badger daughter

2. phill

phill Top Dog

looks like the line was bred many times thats what steers me away to many people have them and probally breed them to dogs that look good not reflecting on the past genorations not bashin bailey but to many breedings

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Are you crazy!?!?? The line has been bred so many times BECAUSE IT WORKS!!!! the redboy line is top notch one of the best lines ever started. Why do you think do many people have it? If wasn't any good no one would want it. Stay away from it all you want man........more for me!!!:D

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

This dog isn't even as tight as it could be. There's a little bit of jocko and medlins outlaw coming in from way back. Believe this..... If it's a redboy dog and it's a good one, it's a real good one. Redboy dogs can stand alone but if you cross em you better watch out!!!!

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

It would make a interesting breeding good luck if your partner decides to do it .

JD

6. I agree here. I'm generally turned off by dogs that are bred a ton. I'm a red boy fan and if this dog is all that then its is fine.

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I myself dont care if a dog breeds his pecker off , if its good its good an i want it lol. I understand it dont mean he is a better bulldog then one that is not being bred as much but i wont let it keep me from breeding to something if I think is going to work jmo.

JD

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010

8. I hear you. I'm a firm believer in keeping things quiet. I think that the more titles and offspring that are performing is not very healthy today in the climate at hand. Different strokes for different folks.

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

yeah thats true . An agree the good one are the ones you dont hear about.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I wouldn't be afraid to take a chance on him. I don't care how much he's been bred. There's a lot of dogs on the rom list cause they were bred alot but if they didn't produce some good ones nobody would want to breed to it so it goes both ways.

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

your right I would breed to a well known dog in a heart beat if it is going to work its just most of the time there is a less known that is just as good as a producer

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

an you got to keep in mind just because he has produced good when bred to other gyp's dont mean it will turn out as good when he breeds to your gyp.

JD

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I agree, the best producers are not open to public stud cause their owners aren't sharing cause they're not peddlers. Kind of like this bitch I got right, her daddy ain't been bred much but the breedings he has made are whoa ;)

14. Colossal

Colossal Pup

15. Colossal

Colossal Pup

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm just curious what it is that your skull/scream dog is lacking that you think the redboy line will add? Have you considered staying with a different strain of the Eli line? Honestly, you should know you're dog first and decide what you think she needs more of and then try to find a stud who is passing that trait. Nobody can tell you how to breed your dog better than you unless they know her.

17. I would ask why his stud fee is only $400? Seems a little low for a dog bred like he is. After the band camp post, I would have thought his fee would be higher LOL..

18. I was thinking the same thing..

19. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Its not my dog its my partners and he is a redboy eli nut so he wants to make his own 50 50 cross with it why is not for me to decide so that's him

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

if both dogs are worth breeding why not give it a try

JD