1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bailey's Bingo?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by All about Pits, Nov 2, 2009.

1. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

3. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

sire of my pup is ROM and some of my freinds are enjoying their dogs off of skull crusher. Check his off spring list.

5. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

its the biter stuff on the bottom id be leary of. jmo.

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I hear ya but the the dam full litter mate sister is the one with skull crusher who produced all the good dogs.

8. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Why, cause biter was a adba grand champ? He is down from really good stock. I would take something off of him in a heartbeat, his blood is showing pretty well imo. I don't really care for the people but there dogs can't help who takes care of them.

9. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

Biter is down from good stock no doubt, but for me anything coming down from biter or WOBK would make ME leary. Anyone else can do what they want,own what they want. I dont have a problem with that.

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

didnt FB breed black biter?

11. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

come on now you know what im gettin at.

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

im not being rude or a wiseguy just dont think he would have bred him if he shouldnt have been bred and i was asking a legit question

13. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

i wouldnt believe so either.

14. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

but then again i wasnt there, and that leaves a doubt in my mind as to what direction the breeding was meant for.

15. The dogmen who know bout that bailey bingo stuff up north from P.I.K. how is that line of dogs of that kennel doing in the circuit

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

u may be rt inter tel....time will tell

17. bestia

bestia Big Dog

18. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

He looks alil bit familiar to me

19. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

20. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog