1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bailey's Bingo?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by All about Pits, Nov 2, 2009.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I like pure RB dogs dont get me wrong but they are hard keepers IMO from experience. I dont think they are dumb like most think but they just have a one track mind and nothing else matters. I live in town and I dont like to have to worry all the time. Mine would scream 24/7 and that is to much attention from a/c for me. No bark collar spraying of the hose would shut him up lol. I loved him but I had to let him go. I have found if u cross em they simmer down some enough to not have AC visit. If I lived in the country I wouldnt care. I have access to some of the best RB stuff going IMO but have hestations in getting any. They will pull for ever but not many out pull if pure. I think they are great for a cross. Not many win pure ,if u compare to another winning line that is pure there %'s are higher for winners. I know elvis was a ch and u got ch twix but how many Bolio dogs are ch that are tight? Many more..the list goes on. I just dont think firing up and being crazy means there for the long haul. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...ile=printPedigree&dog_id=332592&myPedigrees=1 this is what my good friend offered me...I would be a fool not to take one but It will be for outcross purposes if I like him in a few yrs.

2. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I agree mnt they work great 50/50 to another pure line known for mouthy dogs thats how mine are and i love it. Also agree with the pure strain record because look at how tight some breed eli dogs no outs how many do you know of that made grch or ch not many tell they cross out. Thats why i keep crosses as high as 8ways straight of bulldogs call it scatterd or what ever you want. I have a 4way that is a total package lacks nothing in my opinion. And started having better results when i started getting dogs bred like that. I would only use a pure tight bred dog for outcross if he is a winner.

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I know quite a few tight eli bred dogs that are worth there weight in gold, its about the dogs they were bred down from and if the breeder was honest in there program. Stop chasing dead dogs and breed from honest stock.

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I agree..I was saying ELI and Bolio run good alone and there is CH's off them

5. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I agree mac there are some out there but not as much as there are off of good crosses.
    I once again agree people are trying to "preserve the lines" imo puppy peddling not in all cases because some breeders that breed tight on one strain dont sell pups but most do. Thats when you get away from the point too create a alround bulldog. If you want too breed a tight dog will give you consistent results bred back too its family but performance wise they tend too lack in some places which can stop you from bringin home that w. They might pull it off a few times but it doesnt happen often thats why they dont throw too many champs or grch untill crossed.

6. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Look at a dog like machobuck he was a straight bulldog i think most will agree. Breeding wise he was too tight too throw big numbers imo his best breedings where total outs like the banjo cross.

7. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Same with heavy butkus stuff thats why they crossing into the pure bolio tombstone stuff and all dogmen now how this cross is throwing

8. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Same with eli stuff crossed into tab dogs guys are getting total package hounds i think thats why alot of people are running full speed to get blackjack stuff. The best way i have seen it work was eli/tab/frisco and i have seen this cross repeated over the past 2 years by alot of dogmen.

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

were saying the same thing...Macho buck is a cross so u will get better %s when tight. All things being equal and all is good when u widen the gene pool u got more to pull from. Agreed lol :)

10. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Yeah i know but he is tight on mayday side and the butkus side wasnt saying he is pure. imo they are not what im looking for too shy they are game but like i said tend to lack in places. every dog is a cross but when it becomes tight it is a focus on certain traits and certain dogs. mb best breedings where outs or loose line breedings

11. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Yeah i agree was just adding on to the topic

12. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

mntman its strange how you say the red boy dogs are hard to life with . a honeybunch / redboy dog over here called joe montana and a lot of his offspring were noisy too !

13. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

what are the ebst productions done by baileys bingo?

14. skipper

skipper Big Dog

thanks i try.his oldest litter is only 20mos. old so far so good.:D

15. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

It is few good producers down from him Cadillac2, Hunter red, Devil deacon, Crypt, Kelly, Red ape, Hap... And a bunch of other good performing dogs. All dogs that produced producers you can be naming names all night on the said dogs production records. Redboy is a good solid line of dogs imo

16. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

One of the best lines to cross. IMO

17. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Yeah ti really is have you ever seena redboy/eli cross very unique you'll fall in love once you see a dog off a cross like that

18. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Red ape has always impressed me from the longest

19. skipper

skipper Big Dog

20. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Yes just like that