1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bad Girl

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Aug 16, 2007.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

If someone can help me find a pedigree id appreciate it.

The dog's name was (CH?) Bad Girl from Carver bred dogs. She was a very unique dog from the story I read about her. The bitch was damn near stone cold and had to have a 10 min start clause added into the contracts. She was from Stompanato breeding but i havent been able to find her ped online.

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

3. I tried to help, but I can't find anyhting as of yet. I found a... pretty girl, midnight girl, and texas cowgirl all of stompanato breedings (direct offspring), but no bad girl...lol

BTW, if that story was online can you post a link to it? I can never read too much historical information!

4. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

The story is in an old magazine I own, its a letter to the editor not really a story.

Ill post the letter when I get home in 2 days.

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Fat Bill, Texas

I have heard of you since the Pig Pickin Ass Kickin in *8, but I must must admit, I thought you were an older person. Your picture makes you appear to be in your late 20's.

I am 41 and Thib is 48. I got theese dogs in Jan. *5. The next two years I spent in apprenticeship with my close friend and partner R. Clark along with M. Thibedeaux.

Those 2 years I learned valuble knowledge, developing faith in Carver bred dogs ie putting two individuals never matched on the ROM list and campaiaigning a 3 tooth cold bitch to a CH. Bill, this bitch wouldnt start and a 10 min. no handle stipulation was a clause in her contracts against the Davidson Boys, M. Loyd and the North Louisiana Combine totaling 3:45 . Bad Girl left no questions in anyones mind when a contest was over.

Bill, thank you for your effort to preserve the American Gamedog.

J. Mayfield

6. ...thanks for remembering to post that letter.

7. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

i have only heard of j.mayfields ch.bad girl??????<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Carver's Stabber</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Favre's Timex</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Freeman's Dingbat</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>L.G.'s Ch. Little Man</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Thibodeaux' Jim Bob</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Thibodeaux' Sheba</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Thibodeaux' Black Girl</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>L.G.'s Ch. Tina</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Carver's Stompanato</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Thibodeaux' Jim Bob</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Art's Missy</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>L.G.'s Miss Kim ROM</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Hyde's Satch</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Curry's Jumper</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Senkle's Gypsy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Another great dog from L.G., out of his Miss Kim ROM bitch. Ch. Tina is also a half sister to B.J.'s Ch. Leroy Brown and J. Mayfield's Ch. Bad Girl. Ch. Tina is also the dam of Dead Serious Kennel's White Boy out of Gr. Ch. Banjo.

<HR>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  8. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Thx Lockjaw. I was wondering the breeding behind that dog when I read about her.