1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backwoods raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diva, Jun 2, 2009.

1. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

He will be trying to get in touch with thier attorney since one of the poor dogs siezed was his William was boarding. I cant get on the computer without Bloodhound having to undo soomething I accidentally did on it when he gets off work!!! So I told J.C. about Gamedog and He will be on sometime today.

2. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

He will be the best ont to handle everything instead of me;) Hes a good guy and is well trusted by both William and I.

3. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I gotta tell You all, Im not the best christian I know but I try hard to be good to others and to help those I can so please dont get too irritated for me telling You all what Im about to say,
    Folk william and Sandra are good christian people, they dont go to church just to take up space and look good. they have always been good to others and have always tried to be honest and fair in thier dealing even if they are at a loss themselves over it. they are very greatful someone they dont know out there is on thier side.

4. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

So I say Thank You for all of us who call William our frind and please dont stop praying For him, his family,and the poor dogs. And if You are not one to pray, moral support and thoughts are just as much help. Thank You all.

5. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

I have to say GYPSYKITTIN you are a very good friend. These days that is rare and I applaud you. Good for you for standing up for your friends and standing by them in their time of need. There should be more people out there like this.

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN likes this.
  6. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

its a shame they spanked Bill so hard. I hate to see a good game dog man get nailed. I hear they found his underground grow h ouse too. S ucks big time

They keep hitting us left and right. I saw on tv the humane society saying raids on men in the dog game has doubled and record prison sentences are bing handed down. I wonder if the storm will ever pass/

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i hope this is not true, but if it is, its just another case of drugs and dogs dont mix ( i dont care what side of the weed battle you are on-at this present time its illegal-there is no debating that)

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

You heard or you know about a grow house?

9. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Please forgive my ignorance, but is this Backwoods the same Backwoods Pits of AL.? If so, he was a very nice gentleman & I certainly hope all turns out the best for him.

10. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

in the state of Alabama, yes it is illegal. in other states it is not. this does not mean that they don't mix on some sort of belief that they are detrimental to one another. in states where it is illegal, don't mix the two. don't jeopardize your dogs over greed or personal gratification.

11. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

12. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

they look healthy to me (the black on is injured. but could be recent). . . intelligent take off the STURDY collar and replace it with a tiny lil rope.

smart.

now the cat mill, not something that should be on anyones property, with the cage and all. . .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
  13. Marty

Marty Guest

David I wish they would all show up here we wound't have these problems any longer and we woun''t have to deal with you either :rolleyes:

14. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I'm curious what is the big deal with the catmill? Assuming you aren't making the dogs run by putting say a coon in a cage or something. People have carpet mills and slat mills what happened that made catmill's automatically make you a dog fighter?

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

a catmill is generally associated w/ using live bait

16. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

That is what i have heard, and I guess when Animal Control shows up they don't give you much time to say hey I use "whatever" not live bait. Thanks RR.

17. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

what's up with the donations? if everyone who is a member of this site were to give just $2 it would make all these battles so much easier. money is everything and with enough of it our people would be able to fight back. i don't recall who said they were doing the donation thing, but whoever you are please send me a pm and i'll do what i can. folks, i know money's tight right now, but really what's an extra $2? you can't even buy a pack of smokes for $2. i honestly believe if we all fight back every time this bs happens eventually they're going to see we aren't going anywhere. i know we are all more game than they are. i say let's show the world that they are worthless curs and cull their a$$!:cool:

18. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

only got a minute, gotta feed jr!! the vid with the black dog is not backwoods yard. the first vid that kept showing the red and white female was of his yard. William uses barrel in cradle doghouses for sanitary reasons. the drugs and guns found on the conv felns property werent from williams prop and the skelleton was not on his property either. Williams property was never smelly or filthy other than what the cows dropped lol!!!
    I cant even recall how many conversations we had about him getting ready to take a dog to the vet for even minor things. You would have never found an injured dog on a chain there. if it was ok to leave the vet it would go in a kennel run. William loved those dogs and always cared for them thoroughly.

19. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

Yeah okay..so there are plenty of others who fuel and FAN the fires here too. And i dont see THEM taking it to PM's. But it's ok. I know you got some issues with me as i dont bow to you on here. No problem. :p

20. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Did your ego feel better after typing that?:rolleyes:

There is a certain demeanor you go about teaching or educating , you don't educate by being a clown!

JMO
    Buck

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009