1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Background Check Yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scratchy, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Scratchy

Scratchy Guest

Has anyone ever performed one on themself. I have more than once with different companies and all had some sort of wrong information. Some of those companies offer your house value, neighbors info, closest relatives info, and other things unrelated to any job. It's too easy for the wrong person to get this kinda info. All we have to know is someones first and last name along with their city and state and with one payment per name we can have all of those peoples information.
    On another note I myslef have a background of traffic related incidents, yet I can't find decent work or indecent for that matter, but my concern is this: aren't we giving these background check companies too much power who are giving employers unrelated info and God knows what they can do with it. People are people so what makes them so trustworthy with all this info. Besides that, shouldn't there be a regulation by the government on how company hiring is handled? I mean for crying out loud the Vice President shot somebody and he's got a great career.
    Only in America:D

2. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

true dat, same with companies like InfoUSA, who make LARGE sums of money selling business YOUR personal information