1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Back from the dead

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SisMorphine, Dec 5, 2006.

1. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Hey, I haven't been around in a while, just wanted to say hello again. Hopefully I can be around a bit more often.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

glad for your resurrection!!!!![​IMG]

....bout freakin time!!!!!!;)

:D

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Yay! The pheonix has risen! :D

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Wow a blast from the past where have you been?

5. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

To tell you the truth I have no idea. LOL!

6. Attila

Attila Guest

wow, did you at least get to see Elvis there. lol I hate when I forget things in timewarp.

7. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

About time you got you butt back here!!

You must post pictures of Mike Hunt in his new collar.

Rat brothers say Hi MA! Bacon likes to sit on my shoulder and eat cheese-its while I surf the 'net. Veal is the corner King, curled up in the corner of the chair with Mark.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Mike Hunt? LOL no she didn't name a dog that! lol oh sis your bad. Bad girl! lol funny but twisted. There is an Insurance agent in Michigan named Mike Hunt. He was a friend of my dads. I don't think he liked me much though. lol

9. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Oh yes I did. The name fits him perfectly, too, 'cause he's a total asshole. I'm so mean to my dogs:p

10. Attila

Attila Guest

I am just laughing. Thinking about you calling that dogs name out on the porch. I would take him to the Pet groomers just to hear them say over the intercome Mike Hunt is ready. Yah I am twisted too. lol

11. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Well I did it on purpose for when we start competing. Then they have to say over the loud speaker "Mike Hunt is coming on the field."
    :D

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Now that would be classic. lol I think I would laugh a lung up.