1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

babygurl

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dhcrew, Apr 28, 2005.

1. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

for everyone that remembers, i bred my babygurl dog to my rudy dog...i have waited 4 years for this breeding, and every pup is staying here except my mentors picks, if you all dont remember this is the breeding that i was saying babygurl hates. i was afraid she didnt take......well, with how her tuck is gone, and her chichis have grown she most definately took, and she will be having quite a few by the looks of things, she is due may 31st, and we go in to the vet in 2 weeks for x-rays to see how many. IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

..........now i just hope it is not a false pregnancy...LOL

2. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Hope she has a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery.

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

just out of curiosity, why is every single dog, that is housed in the chain link kennels, soaking wet? do they not have shelter out of the rain??

4. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

hope it all goes well and you have many healthy firey bulldogs

5. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Where are you looking? lol I don't see any pictures at all

6. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Click the name and go to their gallery

7. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

thats great good luck

8. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

why are they wet sun is shining baths sprayed with hose no shelter ????????????

9. Kay

Kay Big Dog

oh okay I see now. Thank you

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

didn't mean to start a ruckus, just curious.............

11. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

you didn't just got others curious lol

12. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

they are wet because i spray them down once a day, they all have roofs, but they love to get wet and cool off, there is not enough room in each pen for a pool, so i wet them myself....i just took those pics after doing kennel duty, soaking and feeding. it also helps with flies, and i spray their pens out also.....lol it is so hot here already that even with roofs on their pens i worry they will get too hot, Kilo LOVES to attack the water when it is sprayed at him, so does babygurl, so that is their game. the others will stand still until i get their whole body wet, then they will run and romp in their pens and of course roll in the dirt having a grand ol time. when i bathe them, they come to my grooming station where i have the dryer....that way when they are clean they cant roll in the dirt right away, but they still do the same thing as soon as they are back in their pens...LOL

this should answer all the curiousness...LOL ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2005
  13. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

oh okay thats kinda what i was thinking because the sun was shining so bright lol