1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Baaad assss: Who's got the offspring

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 14, 2010.

1. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Yes badass aka diesle is a cur with out a doubt he had no reason to quit, none. he didnt blow hot he wasnt wrecked nothing.He didnt defend himself either after he quit.
    The one before he quit he was out of hold for 6 mins doing nothing but looking around.
    And to compare Bullyson to diesel is a joke.Are people for real???There was no internet hype about Bullyson lol..
    Allso the winning offspring off diesel are questionable also!!!The owner dont do dogs never done a keep eva so please tell me how there winners like diesel himself..He couldnt handle diesel either lol..
    Heres a lil something that people should take note of.DONT BELIVE ALL THE INERNET HYPE!!!:eek: BANDOG666

2. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Right on. I knew what you meant, but some people have the idea that if a dog is half dead and it lays there it is a worthless cur...:(

3. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Ok since we know about the individual dog, my question is how has he been producing? Any older offspring out there? He must've produced something since he's still being bred or is it for the $$$? We all know a cur can still produce...

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yeah Marshall, that was the original question... seems people can't read or like to hi jack or don't know so they talk about what they DO know instead of sayin they don't know.

5. gameone

gameone Big Dog

his offspring are questionable most the winners are from the owner thats an internet dogman.some people get mad cause they dont know. lol sorry dog, sorry story all could of been over if real dogmen were invold..but $$$$$$$$$$$ blinds people and peddlers lie!!!!

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Like I stated earlier in my post, we got two and I like em both. Still young but they deserve a chance just like the next, so until further notice, I'm happy.:)

7. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

I got one, makes me mo money hunting hogs than most yall make at a job,,,,

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

and they are actually invited places, more invitations than I recieve, best advice I can give,* DONT GET ONE OFF THIS LINE* ,get a different line,

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL, say catchdog why is that? you want people to keep sleeping on them huh?

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

" makes me mo money hunting hogs than most yall make at a job" i call bullshit.:dogkiss:

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i guess i havent figured out any way to make squat hunting....if i did, id drink it away "celebrating the hunt"

12. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I didnt know you hunted. Where you hunt pigs and yotes?

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i own a little land....no pigs, but plenty of coyotes

14. cheese

cheese Top Dog

got you crossed up bud...nevermind. I know you go bad on them yotes haha

15. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

yotes aint that fun, they dont fight back well, and no one really minds them, they dont destroy property

16. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

Ill let you roll thru here and run one time with me no charge, airforce boys ran with me last night payin 100 a piece, knocked off a rank boar at a particular business, than two more on two diff ranches, people actually pay to go to work with me. with the dogs I mean:D

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

we got enough hogs in florida to keep bizzy lol. "i ain't mad at cha" if you making money from sticking pig's.

18. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

can you catch any?

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

not with my dogs. when they went to the swamp the only thing they caught was a baydog. they don't make good catchdogs rather fight a hog/bay then catch anything. & that's ok with me because they APBT not ACDT. rather use something bred for catching hogs then bred for a box.

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

my little male i use runs in the upper 30s, so i doubt id use him on a hog if they were around here anyway. whytf would i waste a good little dog on a pig?