1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Baaad assss: Who's got the offspring

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 14, 2010.

1. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I heard bullyson was 3 when he died. so think about it, if this is true he quit also around the same time and aswell his balls were bred off. He still produced.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

bullyson seemd a lot older because he was passed around so much.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lol had offspring older then 3

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

When he died? I don't know the facts, thats why I stated I heard that. Well for the more informed folk, when was he born and when did he die?

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

he was born in the 60's with brendy/eli jr/lady. he died in 1972 after going into benny bob . have a look at the match reports the time frames between them. then look at some of the offspring or sibling offspring & there match reports. that should be enough proof in that to dispute any claim of him being anywhere neer 3.

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Do you know the exact date? The 60's is a broad anwser. I checked on peds online(my only source) under his offspring and the only offspring with birthdates were born in '71. He may have been born in the 60's, but it also is a possibility that he was born in '68, and if this is true this would make him 3 or 4 when he died in 72. If anyone has the facts, please correct the wrong. Its not fair to say he wasn't a certain age at the time of death if you don't know for a fact.

7. SupaMan

SupaMan Banned

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

considering he was OTW a little more then a year with no takers & the time frame in between his two previous matches plus his stint on the amateur circuit. that's a considerable amount of time right there. eli jr had a 2 matches before anyone caught wind of bullyson. buster was bought as a grown dog in 73 & arty was ch out by 73. & cowboy was working on it. do you know how old was bullyson jr when he went into sr? if you can't take the word of floyd, clemmonds & the countless others who all said he was a old dog who's word can you take? all the info is written in the match reports look them up. with all your new found intrest on bullyson did you do your research on bad ass? because there's a few guys in florida with first hand knowledge of him;)

9. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Frist of all this is not my thread, and there is no new found interest in any dogs I've been dealing with. Regardless of what you posted and regardless of what ANYBODY says, if it can't be proven then it is open for interpretation. If he was so old why was he doing what he did at the time of his demise? Everybody I've spoke with about Baaad asss has a different story, I could care less what people say, I thought I made that clear. We got two off baaad asss and I'm happy to feed them. Untill I see what it is I don't want out of my dogs then I will continue. I'm not putting pups out for a profit so it shouldn't matter. As far a bullyson goes, I'm assuming you don't know how old he was, you just know what you were told by some famous names. If its human it can lie, and if it breathes it can die.

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Mac bullyson was said to have died at 9 years old from what the oldtimers say.
    It's either truth or they all lied but it doesn't matter anymore.

Hit me up, I would like to see the 2 off baadass.
    My friend did the baadass x Africa breeding and so far they look good.
    I think if the female that's backed up to him is the real deal then you will get good dogs.
    We can talk about this you know where to reach me

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lol mack11 boomerang,sandman,buck,happyjack,shakaloo & quite a few more were older then 6 when matched for the last time. "not your thread" lol then why spew BS about a dog that earned his spot as one of the best? fortunately mack pedsonline ain't my only scorce of info & there were quit a few guys around here that have firsthand knowledge of the dog(bullyson). & a few members on here aswell lol. " We got two off baaad asss and I'm happy to feed them" funny how every one is always happy to feed there stock lol.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I thought bullyson was 7 when he matched into Benny bob? Is that wrong?

13. gameone

gameone Big Dog

I can tell you first hand about diesel CAUSE I was there both times...He quit plain and simple..13 mins to a son of 357. I know the whole story on the org owner also.He's just and internet winner.Also his dam quit in very short order even thou she was up there in age but didnt show any quality that a game dog should have.So what ever was made up to make this dog look good is all bull shit..And we know where it came from and why $$$$$ BANDOG666

14. gameone

gameone Big Dog

1 other thing he didnt jump the wall or anything like that he just stood there.The son of 3 quit in 25 mins a few months later.He was sold after that then the owner had to buy him back then he was givin away and that person gave him to clemmons and told him he quit..BANDOG666

15. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Bullyson was close to 7yrs when he stopped to his son(Benny Bob) who later lost to Jimmy Boots.TSK

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Damn these computers! I can speak on whatever it is feel the need to. and about me spewing BS, I'm not trying to change the story of any dog, I simply said I heard that, thats all. The only BS I spewed is when I start directing my post to you, I'm not about to go back and forth with you on the net, however if you feel like you would like to take this a step further and continue to run off, then I'm sure there is something we can do about it other than argue on the net.

Mac 11

BB, anything else you gotta say to me in regards to ANYTHING, should be directed to pm's or it won't be responded to.

17. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

good info gameone

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

a cur is still a cur tho. jump the wall, stand there, roll over and shit himself, all the same imo

19. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Well, I think there is a big difference in a dog that is willing and ABLE to jump the wall and a dog that has no back end left and rolls over from exhaustion. Maybe it is still a cur by strict definition, but I would not hold the two dogs in anywhere near the same regard. (I'm not necessarilly talking about Bullyson)

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

by roll over and shit himself i wasnt referring to exhaustion tho. i do agree, dogs arent machines, and its not the same, but stand the line with 4 legs under him, or jump the wall, thats pretty damn close in my book