1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

B vitamin injection

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Stoney917, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Hey was wondering if anyone can help me out with some info on b vitamin injections.... I heard today from a guy from domrep sayin he gives them to his young pups..... Wondering if it's good or bad .... I've googled it and really ain't find shit... but know this guy got some awesome dogs.... Thanks for all the info

2. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

just feed a balanced diet, that will have everything they need.

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

These injection's are what a vet will give a sick animal,there is a-lot of complex injections on the market..ya should not have to use them....jus give your dog's a proper diet..............

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

There also what peddlars use.....to sell sick pups make ya think the pup is full of life ,next your day your pup is dying..........

5. georgia

georgia Pup

B Complex good . pups vitamin good dog food ( proplan ) + cottage cheese + omega 3

6. georgia

georgia Pup

i think pups vitamin are just baby vitamin

7. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

haha reminds me of the ol slick 50 trick.lol

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Yeah have a neice,she went out with her man to buy a lap-dog,(come's to me after all this)they meet the peddlar in a car-park..???..pup's in a boot,they give 500,2-day later i get a call we got a dog,there some-thing wrong with it,so i say bring it down i have a look,well another day/half go buy,another call "we brought the pup down to a local vet" who i know is well known for given the old vit-shot,charges them 75..i tell them the pup well be sick again, the same next day.....2 day's later pup dead..parvo...told the brother at the start that this is prob; what is wrong....why is it harder for those closest to ya to listen...??????????????????????

9. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Thanks for the replys Im still a bit confused is b vitamin and b complex 2 different things????? I'm sure a lot of the conversation I had was a misunderstood thrue translation... I wouldn't go callin this guy a peddler since he does not have dogs forsale has plenty of $$$ retired and has his birds and dogs as a personal hobby.... But I don't know really if he a peddler or not... He was tellin me he gives it to his dogs that he was keeping... So it made me think it is a good thing... I see a lot of kennels in south central America hear a lot of good things but I'm also wondering what lines were big over in the Dominican republic... And what there doin....

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Sorry i don't mean every-body, use's vit's to peddle dog's ..it seem's the man your talking a-bout..should be ok as he would know when to use vitiam's and supplements,as you say he is into dogs a-long time as his hobby.if i was you,i would talk to him about different aspects off keeping dog's..i'm sure he would share some of his knowledge with you on how to keep your dog in good health...if you going to a new country,go to a few shows when ya get there it is the easy way to find out what is on the ground there....best of luck....

11. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Thanks brotha appreciate u takin the time to answer me