1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

azium

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by alabama, Nov 3, 2009.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

The reason i say its wrong, is because it doesnt make sense to workout a dog for 8wks, just to cut a couple of pounds over night. If that was the case, then your calling the wrong weight or you don't have enough experience putting a dog in shape. Im not bashing, just my opinion. And there are plenty of good diuretics out there that are meant to be used pre-show, and won't set your dog behind health wise.

2. alabama

alabama Big Dog

I wouldnt say its so much for the loss of weight although if i was gonna use it i would use it for that as well,also to stop my dog going into shock,to dry a dog out,for the boost it gives them and a few other things ive been taught are the benefits of using it before.ive heard of some awesome results when used right.your correct though im only a youngster but the man who taught me these things was considered the top conditioner in england at one time.he used it on all his dogs with great results to say the least.
    So i would say for certain it doesnt set a dogs health back,quite the opposite in fact and gives them a better chance of survival.
    Just my opinion:)

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Well to each his own, good luck.:)

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Good post and right on the $$$ !:) Never use pre-show...post-show, it is best used through IV!

YIS

5. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Do you guys not believe me or something??:rolleyes:

Im telling you it can be used before the show,ive seen it with my own eyes,it works.

Im only sharing info and telling you how i see it.seems like near enough everything ive posted some1 jumps up and says the exact opposite and that im wrong lol

We all on the same side just trying to better my knowledge and learn from you,alot of people think their way or their opinion is set in stone when with these dogs some things that 100% wont work or you wouldnt dream doing with your dogs works 100% for the next man;)

6. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Do you guys not believe me or something??:rolleyes:

Im telling you it can be used before the show,ive seen it with my own eyes,it works.

Im only sharing info and telling you how i see it.seems like near enough everything ive posted some1 jumps up and says the exact opposite and that im wrong lol

We all on the same side just trying to better my knowledge and learn from you,alot of people think their way or their opinion is set in stone when with these dogs some things that 100% wont work or you wouldnt dream doing with your dogs works 100% for the next man;)

7. jmc

jmc Pup

I think it was Barney Fife who always used Azium pre-show

8. alabama

alabama Big Dog

And a few others jmc

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I've seen it used pre-show many times, but that doesn't mean it's the best way to use it. Most of the time that I've seen it used, it wouldn't have changed the outcome. I've seen people lose because of it, but I've never seen anyone win because of it. I'm not saying that no one has won because of dexing pre-show, but i've never seen it. It's a hard drug to get, and I ain't wasting it to dry a dog out. I use k-ease to remove excess water and it's designed for pre-show use, so to me it makes no sense to waste a powerful drug on anything other than it's intended purpose.

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Good post!

11. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Definately...I agree!

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I agree with Alabama. If its used correctly.

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

If used correctly, would be post hunt.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

LOL and that is your opinion not mine!

15. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

you are absolutely right!

16. simms

simms CH Dog

The difference is it's off lable use and the intended medical use. If you want to be technical pure pit is correct.

An I'm not saying, just saying.....

17. general

general Big Dog

many years ago i used it before shows, could never get it to perfection, i have used it after shows and i have brought dogs from deaths door using it. its also used in humans after major trama when a person is near deaths door, the human product is very expensive. i have seen swelling in dogs go down like a flat tyre over night, its a must have drug if you want to save your dog after a serious kennel fight.

18. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

I dont and haven't used it on anything. :)

19. homer39

homer39 Banned

if its not used pre hunt swelling may stop a 2 to 3hr hunt

20. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Thanks for the info gorilla,if you know can you tell me how and what infection it lets into your dog.

You think so homer?? The swelling would start before the end of the hunt??