1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Awful shrieking noise

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by PitNJ75, Jul 29, 2010.

1. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

you refering to me?the( )why im asking.my encounter was a 30 pound bulldog is as a pitbull.just incase o harm inteded wanting to clear it up anyway.
    thats what im saying end up being watched over nothing from the ac right or wrong.

2. venom

venom Top Dog

I think the mill is the safer bet and could save u money in the long run...

3. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

yea but like here its ilegal.it would be nice.but i do like to let them out time to time.

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL it is people like you that makes us New Yorkers look bad. Now you say you have an apbt that bit a chihuahua's leg clean off. I'm gonna say you're are bullshitting and talking out of your ass because have you seen the size of a chihuahua? I highly doubt a chihuahua, mixed or not, will survive an apbt attack. Furthermore, I doubt you even have an apbt, but probably have an apbt mix or some kind of mutt. Would you like to share a pic of your supposed badass dog? Is your dog 100+ lbs. and with a 24 inch head? I think you belong in the ambully boards instead of gamedog with the rest of the posers. No selfrespecting dogman would allow their apbt to harm another dog, even if the dog is offleash. Hell, I won't even allow my dogs offleash on my backyard, even the ones that are dog tolerant and hasn't torn into their fellow catch and baydogs. The reason for this is because they are still catchdogs and, while they will ignore a dog if the dog is just passing by, most owners with offleash dogs here have yappy dogs and they provoke mine by barking at them towards my fence. Now I've checked the Queens country ordinances as well as confirmed with local law enforcement that if my dog is offleash in my backyard, driveway, etc. and the other dog is off leash and passes my property, such as my unfenced driveway, I won't be held liable due to the dog being on my property and it is my legal right to allow my dog to be off leash upon my property. Oh yeah, also if there is a stray cat or dog that crosses into your property, you can legally kill it and if your dog kills it, you won't be held liable. However, that doesn't mean I am going to let my dog attack stray cats, dogs, etc. that happens to pass by my neighborhood. That is just stupid and it is the last thing that the local public needs to be thinking about apbt owners. You know if your apbt were to kill another dog on your driveway, you might not be held liable. But the owner can fuck you over by saying you have an aggressive pitbull and encouraging your dog to kill another dog, which translates into dog fighting. Look at how most apbt breeders got their yards raided. They have a dog with a few white hairs on their face due to minor scarring from rough play and bam, a dogfighting suit is slapped on.

5. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude, do you now who your talking too...
    ADBA BFKC only no 100 lbs pigs over here.

Second wtf are you talkaing about. My dog was leashed and I was walking him. My dog's are on leads even in my yard and if you are in NY and in Queens and have ads in the Gazette I know who u r and u know who I am and if you call me, I will give you rest of the damn case number so you can call vet services yourself to verify. I dont have f*ken catchdog's; all my ish is legit...

And if you don't have ads in the gazette continue to speak to amateurs... and mind your manners.

I aint scared of no f*ken (PETA) or people who dont know the law... My attorney's from midtown and his name ends with***witz. Not to overstep cultural sensitivity)

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

DOG BITE LAW - New York

click and learn.

(Young, dumb and idealistic) I love my dog's and ain't letting them get hurt for ish*

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Na, bud. Talking to ADM.

8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

New York Consolidated Dog Laws

ยง 121. Dangerous dogs - Unconstitutional as Applied by People v. Beauvil, 2008 WL 2685893, *2685893+, 20 Misc.3d 1116(A), 1116(A)+, 2008 N.Y. Slip Op. 51370(U), 51370(U)+ (N.Y.Just.Ct. Jul 10, 2008) (NO. 6720)
    section
    4. A dog shall not be declared dangerous if the court determines the conduct of the dog (a) was justified because the threat, injury or damage was sustained by a person who at the time was committing a crime or offense upon the owner or custodian of the dog or upon the property of the owner or custodian of the dog; (b) was justified because the injured, threatened or killed person was tormenting, abusing, assaulting or physically threatening the dog or its offspring, or has in the past tormented, abused, assaulted or physically threatened the dog or its offspring; (c) was justified because the dog was responding to pain or injury, or was protecting itself, its owner, custodian, or a member of its household, its kennels or its offspring; or was justified because the injured, threatened or killed companion animal, farm animal or domestic animal was attacking or threatening to attack the dog or its offspring. Testimony of a certified applied behaviorist, a board certified veterinary behaviorist, or another recognized expert shall be relevant to the court's determination as to whether the dog's behavior was justified pursuant to the provisions of this subdivision.

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

seriously come on especially with smaller dogs it's not that difficult to end the problem without having blood spilled.

10. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

The fact that a dog was chained and strained on its chain and barked when people approached was held insufficient to create an inference that the dog was vicious. Gill vs Welch, 136 AD2d 940 (Fourth Dept, 1988).

Protect your dog's in court and out. Don't let your dog get hurt.

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I agree avoid it as best as possible; but don't let your dog get hurt cause you afraid to fight it out in court. Stand up for your animals

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Sounds like ADM is more blood thirsty than his dogs could ever be.

13. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Let the sh*t birds get there animals taking Imma suit wearing ex-service member church going married professional, I aint got no business giving a damn about a dog, but I love em' and you aint taking ish from me. And I'mma try to make the ish legal too, while I'm at it. See if we can get some of that MMA money behind it.

Stand up or lose your right's

14. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

sh*t birds (PETA HSUS that own Chihuahua's who bite babies... time to put them on the f*ken vicious dog list)

I'm ranting now, but I'm serious... don't go looking for trouble...but dont let your dog get hurt.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you forgot chows adm

16. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Maybe... While it's still legal eat lion I'mma get some that medium rare. LMAO

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

LMAO...and them b*tch *ss CHows too... Put dem' on that F*en list too

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Adm chill, I understand you fighting BSL and all but you're trying to strong arm rob them buddy.

19. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

you out there.a pibull and a chi,or any dog that cant compare to yours should be advoided.thats not in need of defending your dog its being an ass cause you can.be responsible.these laws are made to protect dogs in most case's that need it.what your doing is why we lose our rights to good laws like that from being unresponsible.but someday you'll learn the hard way.

20. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fighting0078::fighting0078:

Seriously tho on an emotional tip...(speaking in my native venacular)
    I feel like my dog's are like me...

Everybody always wanna look at the Big Dude like it's my fault stay tryna to have me caught up in cases.

Even in school...You know like I went to some pretty rough school's when I was younger, not like my kid's now. I played football so i got to go to a decent college and left there after a yr to go to military cause my wife got pregnant and we had no help and I liked her and ish:D, you know, went to college at night and ish. Anyway,

Back in school I had to fight and I would always get suspended and somebody else would start it. THat's how I look at it with this breed. Like I'm in the grocery store gotta b extra polite. But dammnit if the clerk smack me... I'mma smack him back... My dog deserves the same.

I aint letting that ish happen to my dogs; like the years before me and ish, I understand but damn it's my time to turn around and stop dem, peta peops...

They picking on us and our dog's cause we bigger than them. That's reverse discrimination

Aight I'm done cryin(whining) but protect your mutts man. Especially if you got good one's. They worth it