1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Awful shrieking noise

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by PitNJ75, Jul 29, 2010.

1. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Obviously not; spike collar fur mommmie

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Is there a reason YOU can't take care of the thirty lbs chi? all you have to do (at most) is kick the fucker away from your dog. It ain't like your dog, if you kick the chi it won't think you're playing and come back, it'll run off crying.

3. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Buddy, you are talking about putting your dog on a little chi. I could see if you were saying allow it to do what it does with a dog it's size or bigger, but no, you're saying a chi.

4. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

no Buddy, I'm talking about 30 pound 3 yeard old off leash chi atacking my 36 pound 6 month old on leash puppy. Running at him from across the street cause he barked.
    I'm talking about not letting myself or my dog get bit. I'm talking about being smart and not being afraid or ashamed of the breed.

You lay down and let PETA HSUS roll you over and hide. I'll stand here and be a man, in court or out. And you reap the benefits. The stats matter when making a BSL. If only pit reports are made then that does nothing to help us. Handle your business and protect your animals.

In court and out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  5. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Then don't attack me when me, when tell someone else to do the same as you would do or I would. I was telling that man to be responsible but proud of the breed. ReRead my first post when I got attacked.

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

your being proud of the breed for the wrong reason and encouraging responsibility in the wrong definition.

7. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

No, Your assuming I am picking a fight and your wrong. And your advice is wrong and it's wrong to tell that man to run away from his animals passion to please and protect. I commented on what was said about running away from other dogs.

That's a recipe for disaster.

8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

If a dog is off leash and ready to attack. protect your animal the best way possible.

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

when did I advice to run away? all I said was to AVOID and your saying your the only one standing like a man because your dog will destroy a loose dog because of it's breed how is that something to stand like a man in this day? you think when you go to court they'll favor your pit bull and that statement?

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So your "six month old puppy" bit the "arm" off another dog? Okay, bud. you keep tellin them whoppers and we'll keep eatin em.

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

When i said this:
    (That's right you have a right to let her kill the other dog video tape it and sell it or post it on youtube)
    I was being sarcastic

When I said this:
    (And then make the dumb*ss owner pay your vet bill, even if you just want to make sure she didn't catch a disease from the other dog's blood.)
    I was referrring to my own personal situation without full explanation... and the thought of being embarassed or afraid if someone's dog ran up to our dog

and when I said this:

Leash laws are there for a reason. Be proud of your girl if your in the woods and an animal comes at you she'll die to protect you.

I hate d*mbies that have their dog off leash (i should've added {and they attack}), your doing the community a favor, better your dog eat; than have the offleash dog (golden retriever you thought was friendly) bite a kid.

and I mean this and love my Bulldogg's with all my heart.

12. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Yes and Verifiable public record.

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

:confused::rolleyes: are you like contradicting yourself? first you stood proud to say my dog's job basically is to please and protect me by just taking down another dog that's loose and ready to attack and now your saying this?

14. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

And I play by the rules licenses for my dog's and all. The Judge did favor me and before my dog and the Chi got into I said (someone come get this dog before it get's eaten) and admitted that I said that on the record.

15. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude read; sometimes the best way possible isn't you getting in the way of the massacre to come.
    You getting in the way is more about your fear of the the money the court and the drama; than it is about your dog.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i actually agree wit dude, if a dog is off leash and comes up runnin and gets snatched up, its there problem, not mine.

its happened before, i was walkin a bully about 5 6 yrs ago and a damn maltese came runnin up, got snatched up.

dog let go and i kicked it to make it run away.

this was in fron of my boys house. sure enough 30 minutes later here comes AC.

asks what happened, asked if my dog was leashed i said yes and my friend witnessed. hell even the maltese owner vouched that my dog was leashed.

ac came and met my dog who was all smiles and hallmark cards.

the other pet owner wanted to press charges, you know what AC said?

too bad, you dog should have been leashed! maybe youll be smarter next time!

true story!

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I never said anything about being an idiot and purposely fighting your dog. I sat there and wrote and explained my statement.

18. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i run/walk mine in my neiborhood so i try to hold my dog off any dog comming up growling,last thing i need is the non pitbull people hating me and causing trouble in the future.now one time a young bulldog came up so i picked mine up knowing there aint a match there,unfortunly the dog started getting more aggresive when i did and tried to jump at mine at that time he had to be free to defend himself and he ended up tearing the (off leash dogs) leg up bad and i havent seen the dog ever again and im happy i didnt have to deal with the owner or ac
    its all in how you personaly handle your bussiness.but never will i let mine get bit on with out having the freedom to fight back as he deserves.and no way im running away.
    just my 2 cents.

19. venom

venom Top Dog

Some of you need to invest in a mill... problem solved.

20. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So you allow your dog to tear into a small (off leash) dog ac comes and wants to investigate your yard and your other dogs because you were too much of a man to not allow your dog to snatch up the little ankle biter? yup real smart operating procedure buddy.