1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Awful shrieking noise

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by PitNJ75, Jul 29, 2010.

1. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

OK u are all fur mommies...

If you are walking your dog and someone's dog is off leash I hope u dont allow your dog to do anything and let him get bit...

Fur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur MommiesFur Mommies

2. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Fur Mommy HSUS...PETA Detective

I dont own Pet-Bulls and will not respond to you ever again.

Your obviously a cop

3. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

And if there dog was offleash I hope he bite's your dog and give's it PARVO

Fur mommmy

PitNJ hang out with the furmommies if you want to... They'll have you at an animal planet rally in a week.

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

hey AmericanDogMan, I am from NYC and I can tell you right now that if your on leash dog attacks an off leash dog, yes you will not be fined. In fact, I can tell you something even a bit further than that. If your dog is offleash on your porch and an offleash dog walks by your porch and your dog attacks and kills it, you will not be fined as the dog is offleash on YOUR property. HOWEVER, let's not forget that the general public doesn't exactly consider the apbt a dog. In fact, an apbt or an apbt lookalike that bites someone out of defense of owner, defense of property, or defense of self is more often than not going to find itself on the receiving end of a dirt nap. This is probably the number one reason why responsible apbt owners discourage having an apbt as a guard dog, even if it has received the proper training because where as a german shepherd would be seen as a hero if it bites a burglar, the apbt would be seen as a killer. In fact, there was an incident involving one of my friend's friend where he got jumped by a couple of high school kids while he was walking his staffybull. The other kids got fined with assault and battery but the kid with the staffybull got charged with reckless endangerment and since dogs are considered property under NYS law, the kid is also being charged with assault with a deadly weapon. The last thing we need is for BSL to hit here in NYC so do us all a favor and keep your dogs in check.

5. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Not to mention it's not fair to allow your dog to attack a different breed.

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude it happen to me a month ago morning of 6/25.

complaint number R192** with Health & Veterinary services.
    Chihuahua mix ran up on my pup bit his nose he bit off his arm in one hold.
    Three legged chihuahua

I got paid $250.00 for vet bills he got fined 1500 to the city and his chihuahua is on the dangerous dog's list. And judge told the dumb f*ck, he's lucky my dog didn't kill his dog.

Teach that dumb ass to let his fucking dog off leash. You gotta stand up for dumb sh*t like that or the laws will change. And they will be allowed to have their dog off leash and will be your fault.

Teach people the pits aint the problem they are.

7. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

U be dumbies if you want to and let your dog get hurt. If a dog is off leash protect your animal, dont be idiots. U dont deserve to own one if your not going to protect it and that's legally too.

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Actually, from your posts, YOU are the problem. Childish as hell too.

9. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

BSL has been tried in NY and it's people like me who dont roll over and lie down and play dead that save your asses.

The laws are their use em or lose em

10. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude, no I'm educated and not afraid of a court room and have money for lawyer's if necessary.

Your the problem, you wouldn't last 5 minutes fighting against BSL. You be responsible and put a spotlight on dumbass owner's of other breeds.

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Your responsible your walking your dog on leash and the furmommies Golden Retriever is off leash or little pocket shitzu and they run at your dog. You pull your dog away. It's your fault he's vicious and shouldnt be alive. You stand there and it's her fault for having a fucking ill mannered off leash shitzu or golden retiever,

How many of u *ssholes have put a chihuahua on the dangerous dog list. I have. I fought for the breed and proved that another animal was vicious and ill bred because they're little and supposedly cute.

U should all be ashamed of yourselves for even thinking to allow your dog to get hurt.

12. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Be responsible and make irresponsible people pay. Put a spotlight on them f*cking nasty rats they call dogs... Put them on the dangerous dog list... Then u can talk

FUrmommy spies.

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

There is nothing to be gained by letting my dog(s) kill a chi. just punt the sumbitch like a football and problem solved.

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

LoL agreed here. Can't see the reasoning for letting your dog kill a 10lb dog thats unleashed but I think if it's a larger breed like a rottweiler it's a different story

15. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Exactly K-O.

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolbangtable::rofl:

yeah I am a fur mommy and a pet cop because I don't want my dog taken away from me and encourage it to attack every walking dog out there and even if they GET in a fight your parvo threat fails because it would still have bitten my dog LMAO you are a MORON.

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

No one sh*t about encouraging fur mommy but if an off leash dog walks up dont be a MORON

18. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

No but there's nothing gained by letting your dog get f8ked up by some 30pound chihuahua mix either homie.

Protect your animals and stop being p*ssy's

19. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I am not a fur mommy I am just smarter then your retarded hardcore thinking there thug master moron

20. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Specifically:
    First of all no one said ish about PETSMART and second true ogger's didnt hide there dog's...But there wasnt a 24 hour new cycle pre76 or pre-85 even. Know your history... No one gave a ish about two f*kin getting into it. That's the difference. So shut your pie hole unless your going to do something to defend the breed.

Stand up and be a man; dont let your animal get hurt and put these dogs in the books if there off leash and attacking. I'm not saying seek it out, I'm even saying avoid it; but dont be afraid.