1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome pics

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by c.knight, Jul 6, 2009.

1. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

2. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

yeah found them out of the blue they have some really old school pics

3. Annie

Annie Pup

very cool, I like old photos

4. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

very cool pics!
    he has some og the best pitdogs if not the best in georgia ,tiblisi ,
    CH.bax was a total ACE extra game dog.

5. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

The video section is interesting too. :eek: Login to his little russian site and click his username on it.

6. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

yes I see.
    there is video of best Alligator (trought ex-urss selection dogs /ironkid/Kinto/IronRay ) dog in the world for my opinion , gladiator gr ch rizhik

7. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

yeah cool vids

8. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Welp, a little digging answered the Caucasian Shepherd question. Bunch of f**king crazy ruskies. God damn Ovarchka must have weighed ~180lbs. :(

9. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Nice Pics! Thanks for sharing.

10. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

My buddy has two Asian Ovarchkas. Ill post the pick on photo bucket.

11. Thats some good ish my friend

12. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The breeder was really sick so his folks adopted them, they quickly realized it was to much dog so my buddy who you see in the pics, has ownership of this mother / son pair now on a farm out in Western Canada, lot more room for them. I think there like owning rhino!! VERY PROTECTIVE!

13. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

Thanks for postin this Cknight, Im still making my way through the vids. Gr ch Dendy is a beast :eek:

14. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Those Caucasian Shepherds are something. If I ever move to my hunting land, 220 acres in the middle of nowhere West Virginia I'll probably get one. :D

Have you been around them? Do they warm up to people after a while, can they be friendly if taken out and socialized? If they can't I'd probably settle for a BullMastiff, which I would have now if I had a house big enough to hold him.

15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

They warmed up to me after like 4 visits:o , there very protective of kids and female family members in particular, But you go get the mail or your Lil One's on tour/ wanders off they are there! and barking to alert! pretty smart i figured! I'm going to send him an email for the breeders link of these dogs he has a lot of protection videos of these bears!. My friend is the owner of to of my dogs i let go. He's good dog folk!

16. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

acdc kennels page got some vid too:)

17. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

To say that is an interesting site is a GROSS underestimation!

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Just wanted you all to see what the AR nutter's are saying about this thread...

this reminds me, someone asked me why i have so much hate for game-dog.

game-dog is a place where dogmen get their rocks off reliving famous dog fights, talk about bloodlines & fantasy matches and share photos & links to current day videos of dog fighting. to add insult to injury, marty uses his forum as a platform to defend this subhuman garbage that feeds off of the pain and suffering of dogs. Marty doesn't actually have to fight his dogs or attend dog fighting events to rile me, all he has to do is defend this scum. i highly recommend to anyone interested in pit bulls spend time at game-dog.com. you will find pages and pages and pages of game-dog members defending dog fighters even AFTER they plead guilty

19. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Lots of great old photos. :) Thx for sharing the link with us.

Sad.. They are so clueless and stupid. :mad:

20. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

wow thats alil harsh

thats why we have to watch what we say

the wrong thing and wammy

never know whos watching