1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by confederatemule, Nov 13, 2007.

1. What is required of a person to be able to have an avitar and/or post pictures?

2. Supporting members can upload whatever picture in their avatar that they please. For example, you've seen posts by members with their own dogs ie Boogiemanblood. In short pay for a membership for a custom avatar.

Now if you go to the "user CP" (link under your log in in the top right corner of the page) you can "edit avatar" choose from several different free avatars. Once you have over 50 posts you have the option of using great dogs (see Zebo in my posts). I hope that helps

3. Yes sir, it helped. I don't care to attach someone elses dog or picture to my name. {I hope that don't sound hateful}. I don't have registered dogs for the same reason that I will probably never have an avatar. Can't afford it.

I know you probably don't approve of non-regestered {full blood} american pit bull dogs. Sorry.

4. Many people choose not to register their dogs for varying reasons...as long as you call it what it is most people won't care either way. As an extreme don't call a husky a bichon frise and you're good. That being said...there are other avatars that are non dog related in there...just check it out.