1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Attila Magyar,

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by okpitguy, Feb 16, 2007.

1. okpitguy

okpitguy Pup

I am writing you in regards to one of your members, Attila Magyar.

This man is a fake and has been busted out on many web sites. I no doubt believe him to be a kennel owner however it is his lying about being in the United States Army Special Forces that is getting him into trouble. The last episode where he was told to quit lying about this was on the website inkednation.com

When confronted about this he quickly took all of the special forces material off his home page.

Please see this link for more info.

http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/showthread.php?t=66960

We in the Special Forces community do not take it lightly when someone repeatedly defrauds our name. I would hope you would take it upon youreselves to has this fake and liar take all of his Special Forces lies off this site.

Thank You in advance for your cooperation

RG
    3rd Special Forces Group

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007