1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ATthe park for easter today

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by popper, Apr 4, 2010.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

And i had a real good time ..... BUT

just 5 days ago they had a pitbull attack about 2 miles from me and put a 5 year old in critcal condition... so thislady at the park i was talking to went on to say that the she works with the owners wife and that he shot the dog up with gun powder(shot gun powder into the DOG) ...... man i honestly didnt know wtf to say to that..... and this other girl asked me if my 60 pound dog weighed over a hundred pounds..... i was baffled at both comments...... i said why you think he shot his dog up with gun powder.... she said to make him mean... i dunno whats up with this hoop la and gunpowder... i dunno maybe i missig something do yall hear this stuff alot or animal planet slamming this stuff into peoples brains?

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

its been around for alot longer then when they say it Popper. what confuses me is wheather the use is as a "food supplement" if you could call it that, injected, and ive heard of it being used as a rub in a match to put the other dog off , amonst other things. Id like to know what the old timers have to say about it.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

theylle say its complete bullshit and that its prolly juss fuckin up there kidneys lol

4. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well thats how i would see it. but it had to originate from something.

5. popper

popper CH Dog

man thats what im thiking junkyard ... i mean they are throwing out the gunpowder thing very often.....

6. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

ive heard the gunpowder thing . its ridiculous in my opinion wtf are people thinking . when you say shot you mean injected right? ive never heard of that before thats a new one. what the hell would posess someone to inject gunpowder into their dog its senseless. ive heard of people feeding it to them but never injecting. its a myth to these idiots that it makes them meaner when in reality its just slowly eating away at them and killing them

7. As far as the gun powder thing, I've heard of it being fed to the dogs. What it does is screws with the endorfins in the animals brain. It supposed allows the testosterone to be released at a much higher rate then normal. It causes brain damage over time and will kill the animal if eventually.

In humans it is the equivalent of them having roid rage.

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Gun powder isn't digestible. So it basically creates a long/huge stomach pain. So it will make the dog pissed off/annoyed /"mean" as some say. Thats like a MMA fighter having a fighting with the swine flu. with upset stomach etc. only morons would think about giving there dogs gun powder. and only retards would actually give it.

Would yall fight better in boxing with a bad stomach ache? Since you are annoyed and frustrated? Thats your answer.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
  9. popper

popper CH Dog

i think it would be alot safer to just adminster a low dosage of testtosterone

10. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

i think the gun powder thing started as a metaphor and some people took it literally and then it got into the media therfore it spread quickly and you have stupid people that think it works

11. popper

popper CH Dog

wheni pulled up today, 3 wiggers were sitting in the car and he said "whats that a small female" i said yea ones a female and ones a male and he asked bloodlines ..... then he said man they tall ... his dog gets out the car and its this short blocky dog ... ugly ass thing ... then he paused and said 2 words razors edge and i left