1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Attention All Free Webs Users

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Dano, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Dano

Dano Big Dog

Hey For all you that use free webs for your website ( including me) . It has been brought to my Attention that this site contains "Spyware". So as from Right now my site will not be active, For all that is looking for my site I will post a new one later this week. But if you have a web site with them please email them and tell them how you feel. Thanks

2. How did you come to that conclusion? Any evidence? explain further plz.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

ok there is spyware in almost eveything,its the problem with the internet,yahoo geocities has spyware because they want to watch to see if you violate thier terms when you made the website.its just a hidden trojan so they or who ever can look at all on your computer,where you go,what you do,what you say,what you put on your website id say no more internet ............because if some 1 wants in your comp bad enough they will get in.

SWAMPER