1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Asswholes!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by 215pitts, Apr 3, 2008.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

the black guy is doing a terrible acting job as if he wanted to get the dogs apart, he loved that sht

3. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Man. People need to start carrying breaking sticks.

4. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I have to agree. Not too much effort in getting that dog off. I guess this is why it is so important having a breaking stick handy. Just yesterday a loose rotti ran up on me and my dog. Thank God, nothing happened. I picked my dog up in time, and the rotti just wanted to sniff.

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Again, I don't know why people think they have their dogs under control and "think" they can walk them without a leash. For all I know he was praising his dogs.

6. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

J, it's a good thing your dog didn't try to go after the rotti.

7. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

She did go after the rotti. However, i had her in my arms, and i used my leg to keep the rotti at a distance. I was shitting bricks, my dog mouthing off like crazy... all while the rotti is trying to get close to sniff her azz. So worried she would bite me by accident, or break my hold and attack the other dog.

8. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

well, at least I know you wouldn't be like that jerk in the video!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2008
  9. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

the same reasons why members of this forum "think" they dont have to chain/kennel their dogs in their backyards and let them live with other dogs unsupervised because they "think" their dogs wont jump out and "think" their dogs wont kill their friends.

theyre all experts

10. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Agreed! My dogs can jump/climb out of 6-8ft high kennels/gates. That's why I have to cover the tops when they are put in the kennels over night. I swear some people just do it on purpose!

11. that was really sad. if that black guy really wanted to get that dog off the red one he would have been doing a lot more than just pulling it by its back legs. they werent hard-core fighting so i would have stuck my hand in the dogs mouth and got them loose. ill agree that he really was enjoying it and giving our dogs a bad rep even more.

12. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

It seemed more like he was praising her more than anything.

13. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

You would have stuck your hand in the dogs mouth?....That is the worst thing to do in that situation..If you dont have anything to insert in the dogs mouth you can twist the dogs collar and choke him off..If the animal in question isnt wearing a collar you take a very firm grip on the skin between his ears(high up) and while you have him between your legs pull backwards on your hold..If you are strong enough you will eventually break his hold..NEVER EVER put your hand in or near your dogs mouth when he is engaged with another animal..

14. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Thats how I saw it..

15. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

That's what I thought too.... "come on girl" and patting her on the side sure isn't going to make her stop.

16. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

maybe yall should pay more attention the one dog had a leash on and even the a.c officer said they were on leashes. and that man(the black guy) looked scared to me but hey what do i know and what about the blue dog????

17. jones

jones Banned

man just the other day i was walking my brother in laws bitch up at a state park heavily forested. all of a sudden these two black labs stood their ground infront of us showing agressive behaviour. this set the bitch off she went crazy probably woulda had these two for lunch. then they charge i scooped her up and she nearly knocked me out wiggling to get free.thank god the owner came. he thought it was funny. they all think its a big game. keep your stinking dogs on leashes!

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah that was some striaght bullshit Dude wanted those dogs to fight. In my opinion the whole thing was set up . you mean to tell me that you got the one guy holdin 2 dogs the other guys petting his dog with no energy what so ever to get the damn dog off. then you got someone convenentily with a cam corder to video the whole thing and make a documentary. come on. the damn dog didnt even have a good hold on the dog. looked like to me he was encouraging the whole thing. you've had 157,000 people view it. negative press...

19. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

They were on leashes. Or am I the ony one that noticed that a leash was attached to the collar. You did not see them attached to the dog during the fight. And the AC officer did day that the guy was walking his 2 dogs on leashes. The only dog that did not have a leash on was the red dog. All he had was a flea collar on.

20. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

So I guess the black leash he is holding in the first 3 secs of the video was to keep his wallet from falling out his pockets? :rolleyes:
    Why in the world would you drop your leashes? I'm not stating that I am a expert and would of known how to control the situation so let's get that straight. What I would of done to prevent the situation with "MY" dogs is like what I've done in the past. When I walked Rocco around the area and one of my neighbors opened her front door and her dog ran out towards Rocco and I to sniff, play, lick, whatever. I took my leash and wrapped it around his mussel and with the rest of the leash I wrapped it around his collar and held the leash and his collar! I than was trying to kick the neighbors dog and yelled at her. All I heard from her was "HE DOESN'T BITE"! But I never would of dropped the leashed! People that drops the leash is only asking to see what will happen!

The guy in the video is no different from my dumb neighbor that yelled "he doesn't bite"