1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aryan Molossus?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PADogman, Dec 31, 2004.

1. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I got this from a different site what do you make of this.

Theres been reports by bully kuta and gull dong breeders in pakistan that a new dog is on the fighting scene(not that we support it).All reports say its a noble dog with a striking apperance.It looks like a lion/dog.That fights with more strength and vicousness then any other breed.Could this be the long lost Aryan Molossus thought to be still living around in the Pakistan or Afghanistan hills?

2. Vador

Vador Big Dog

Who knows? Sounds interesting though. Do you have anymore info then that? And what site was this?

3. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Aryan, huh? sounds shady...at least that word does....

4. Vador

Vador Big Dog

The word is repulsive. The dog itself might be an interesting breed

5. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Dont care much for the name either but I would like to see what one of those dogs look like.I haven't come across any pictures but if anyone does could you post them please.thanks

6. sounds interesting.....

7. wonder what that dog looks like.

8. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I found this pic on another website. It looks like some kind of herding dog. It is also called Molosso Ariano.

[​IMG]

9. that link doesn't work for me could you post another one.

10. it just shows and x with box around it, no link.

11. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Try this, hopefully it works.

[​IMG]

12. CK-1

CK-1 Pup

looks like a St. Bernard to me... That would actually be cool to have long haird fighting dogs, no visible scars....hmmmm It looks like a large breed. I wonder what the wind is like on a dog of that size? you want to talk game dogs other than pitbulls...patterdale terrier...NOW THERE IS A GAME DOG! I don't know any thing about these arabic dogs but if I were going to bet...my money would be on the APBT...hands down, no question!

13. JCleve86

JCleve86 Big Dog

Aryan shouldn't have negative connotations with it (though I'd understand why it does for some of you). It was the name of an ancient nomadic people who were the first to settle in modern day India and surrounding areas. They actually founded Hinduism. If you believe that you can divide people down into races (not socially, but scientifically, which I don't), Aryans are a big group of races that can be subdivided down into several other races. Hitler was just an idiot who didn't understand the word and that NOBODY is of pure ancestry any more, so he took his mutated concept of the word and the history and made it his own, and somehow decided what he did. Judging the word based on that is kind of like judging pit bulls based on what the media says about them.

Just thought I'd add a little note about that!

14. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Nicely put, I've argued that fact with my boss for 2 years. I'm glad there are other intelligent people who understand history.

15. Vador

Vador Big Dog

Well that is true but we're talking of normal people in a society that doesnt do research therefore the word has negative conotations. Just like bitch means female dog...its used now more often to berate someone.